Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

human machinery running on electricity aren't reliable.(not related to nuclear disast

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

i typed 2 times and saved it on my comp.

think considdering all the stakes given maybe i should first talk with the administration, not?

i dont want to get banned again amongst ...

ok coz i deont feel like going to the section testimonys and have thought a bit over it, and admittance is not right, right..(listening "ow am i supposed to live without you"

{roleplay}

john(ok all strange experiencing here)
and anyone else who says i am dead, get here!

i'm telling you i am alive still and will never really die, even if amnot remembered by man kind.

{end of roleplay}

i think i'll just see what happens or where it'll lead.
if i get banned (i think not, if theres a modera. who can tell me the basic rules like no namecalling and so bad negativewise, you be fine, please let me know)

----------------------------------------------------
what should i say?
"my words to my first born, feel me" (2pac)
tell me. or may (i) tell why now (title)
still searching or all other thoughts (title almost)
--------------------------------------------------------
it's stupid and silly wether you are hi or low.
then one straight line, guess we' what? have to find a way. (funny i thought i was tlking in dutchto you)
ok,look a like jesus. am mainly the same.
i cant be without you and yho ,ny of u missin or both then waht i became(ps fl).
fter reading the bible and atttending church at 12 13 14.
forgive me not, noi dont need forgiveness
------------------------------------------
ok can i be clear?
im not going to do a testimony i allready did that once, send it toall my contacts i had..abou a sun and star. here i still am after a pause.
stoned, revison: high.

first before saying a word i must tell you a must take acoutability of moral.
and ask you to forgive my typing errors, coz if i have to type perfect i may take a while beign busy.
i thought i had to ask forgiveness for something else but it has left my mind, so i supose it's ok.
----------------------------------------------
i have a question and think the Q and A is not really needed...
who is the one?
i cant really say much more or so coz i have to think of that is has to be good. complicated as things used to be and where. i can clear up. but then how am i gonna walk the street? or so that just in my own mind.
do i own my own mind? well the answer would be i think not just...
the one is who?
i can walk the street just like i allways did, ok maybe a lill different but i can
what about a contest to see who can spek best english without needing or requiring anything else then words?
i mean ok, flatline. no' but you said you'd go with math marks and luck beyond the internet, yes i did.
been beaten up and lockked up or out far to long for me to sit still and turn around and apoligize or so. coz mainly after all those thing doesnt that make it more clear that i am different then all them'''

ok i change the text of the topic to.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back