Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] I am Blain and this is my faith

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Blain

I wanted to make a testimony about the gifts God Gave me and a little about me. When I was saved I begged God to come into my heart on my knees bawling telling him he could take anything he wanted from me if i could only have him. I went to bed not expecting an answer but I woke up that morning full of the holy spirit it felt as a consuming fire engulfed me.
Ever since then I found that fire became a major part of me i became interested in Gods holy flame and was and is still am occasionally consumed by the fire which I assume is the holy spirit.
This fire is amazing it makes me strong and it burns intensely out of love for God and also For love and protection for Gods people.

I have what you would call a fiery kind of faith a very passionate heart for God. If you think the fire that consumes the apostles when they recieved the holy spirit was done with I am proof it isnt. I dont have the gift of tongues but there is a fire that burns inside me. Sometimes I hear God speak to me and I heard him call me Child of fire yet even so this flame will only burn for the sake of God and others i refuse to seek desire or obtain anything for myself.

I rejoice and give thanks to Yhwh for the fellowship in Christ Jesus and the life we share also in Him, by His doing.
Test everything as it is written , prayerfully and thankfully seeking God's Face, and confirm that everything is all always in line with God's Word. (like the Bereans did).
We all in Christ Jesus need that burning within us to wholeheartedly serve Him with joyous strength He provides, every day all day, not as if the flesh can accomplish this, but God is able and willing as we seek Him and immerse ourselves in Him to do His Will in Christ Jesus as it is written, always.
We can continue in constant prayer with thanksgiving, full of thankfulness and cheerful hope and awe and wonder that God hears us, and that He is delighted to answer us as He has said in His Word, and to dwell with us as He did with the ekklesia all through the N.T., when we willingly and joyfully like little children (and later mature in experience and ) always always always abide in Him.

I wanted to make a testimony about the gifts God Gave me and a little about me. When I was saved I begged God to come into my heart on my knees bawling telling him he could take anything he wanted from me if i could only have him. I went to bed not expecting an answer but I woke up that morning full of the holy spirit it felt as a consuming fire engulfed me.
Ever since then I found that fire became a major part of me i became interested in Gods holy flame and was and is still am occasionally consumed by the fire which I assume is the holy spirit.
This fire is amazing it makes me strong and it burns intensely out of love for God and also For love and protection for Gods people.

I have what you would call a fiery kind of faith a very passionate heart for God. If you think the fire that consumes the apostles when they recieved the holy spirit was done with I am proof it isnt. I dont have the gift of tongues but there is a fire that burns inside me. Sometimes I hear God speak to me and I heard him call me Child of fire yet even so this flame will only burn for the sake of God and others i refuse to seek desire or obtain anything for myself.
Do your eyes tingle too, I don't doubt this is gods spirit. But be carefull little lamb because satan has the power to create a very similar experience. I say this so your heart wont fail you as mine did when you see christians speak of the same thing but live opposed to love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two John Wesley quotes:

“Light yourself on fire with passion and people will come from miles to watch you burn.”

“Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin, and desire nothing but God, and I care not a straw whether they be clergymen or laymen; such alone will shake the gates of hell and set up the kingdom of heaven on Earth.”

Stay consumed with the fire of God's passion, Blain, never waste away with a lukewarm shadow of Christ's calling.

Do your eyes tingle too, I don't doubt this is gods spirit. But be carefull little lamb because satan has the power to create a very similar experience. I say this so your heart wont fail you as mine did when you see christians speak of the same thing but live opposed to love.
Satan can Imitate God but thefire that I speak of burns out of love for God and for his children I doubt satan has anything to do with that. And yes I am aware of how ppl speak of such things yet do not live a life of love. Im not sure what you mean of my heart failing me but I assume you mean wearing it out.
The way i see it if we dont go all out whats the point? And if we dont have a reckless and abandon love for God and others then who will?

as always, test everything (messages, spirits, all by Scripture with much/continual prayer) "By examining every instance in the New Testament where God’s supernatural revelation is recounted, we find that everyone there who experiences a revelation does so with his mind functioning and with the ability to control himself and use any part of his body. " (i.e. "the spirit of the prophets belongs to the prophets" (remains within the prophets control, in orderliness in Yeshua) ).
more full description here (tested,proven,verified in Christ, Scripturally sound) : ('The Mind the Battlefield')
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mindbattlefield.htm

shalom to all who love the truth and seek ABBA fully to live His life desired for us and planned in Christ Jesus ! Amein! :)

Awesome testimony! May God bless you in your passion for Him, and may you bring Him glory in all that you do!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back