Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am not a freak...or maybe I am

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

People think there is something really wrong with me! They think I am a freak when it comes to soccer/football.

Some years back, I was never bothered about soccer - it meant little to me. I only was concerned with our national team, though.

I had a friend when I was working in a bottling company, 'clack', that was part of the nickname. Clack is a fantastic Barca fan! He introduced me to Barca. In fact, I was seduced into Barca! Clack tore his top that day Barca qualified for the Champions League Final in 2009. He was totally crazy that day.
I loved his worship of Barca! So i decided to watch the Champions League Final in 2009. It was Barca vs Manchester United!
Eto scored and Messi scored too! I was happy. Barca won!

It was after this match that I came to love the club! I seldom miss our match! We have been a powerful team. Thanks to Guardiola and Sandro Rosell

For the 2010/2011 Champions League that was completed the whole world had prayed to have Barca go down! I was afraid!

Our first match was with Arsenal. We played away match at Emirates! I knew before that time that Arsenal fans were already in shock.
Yet I suffered great fear too.

Messi scored. Arsenal equalised with a powerful goal. I wanted to fight Van Percy

we lost to Arsenal. It mas 2:1 against us. I was dying inside. I could not walk straight home because I was in agony. I was in shame.
Little children mocked at me the next day. I entered seclusion!

But when I prayed about the next match I felt my confidence restored to me. The second match was in Nou Camp.
Our guys started well. Messi loves home. Hahahahaha! Arsenal was destroyed completely. It was a 3:1 victory. Messi scored twice! Arsenal only goal was mere 'own goal'. Maybe Sergio chose to help them.

We butcherd our second opponent by 5:1 and later 1 nil (I think)

Real Madrid emerged! It was another period of takwando and Karate! It was a fight.
However Messi destroyed Real Madrid at their own home!
It was a draw at Nou Camp.

Before our war with Madrid all Manchester United fans had prayed that Madrid would destroy us.
My cousin told me: 'If Barca wins Madrid...definitely we are dead too'. We won Madrid instead!
Arsenal hated me! Hehe!
Madrid supported Manu and other clubs and fans too.
Only Chelsea supported Barca - Maybe because Manu trashed them away. Lol!

I could not rest at home. I was dying in fear. All analysts came to me and said Manu must win. They said The Queen has influence in London and besides Wembley is England - and both the presence of the Queen and the Venue would motivate Manu into destroyi us easily.

One analyst said, (He is an Arsenal fan and hates Barcelona): Valencia has not come to play football but to destroy Messi.
He really played rough game but Messi was unstopable!!!

Rumours of Barca downfall and the deep longing for our destruction hovered in the air. I was anxious; I was worried; I was dying silently.

My Barca travelled Finally for the match and decided to be training at Emirate's stadium. I feel something went wrong: maybe we were not fully welcomed or maybe Fabregas burst into tears or maybe Wenger couldn't stand our glory. We left the stadium and went to Chelsea!

On the 28th day of May 2011, Before 8 in the morning, I ran away from home - because I felt I was going to lose the match and at the same time be humiliated by my Manu friends. Especially I can't stand that Arsenal fan that hates us. (Just imagine, we wished him this: 'would you like Iniesta and Xavi plus Messi to play for Arsenal?' and he said: 'God forbid it - they'd spoil our game - they are no good players. It is sheer hatred. It is a sadistic statement)

Barca won Champions League final in 2009 when I was in that city. So I decided to run to the city again and hoping it'd favour me. I am not being superstitious here!

So, I ran away from home, afraid of the unknown!

I was sleeping with my cousins by my sides. Suddenly the younger cousin called me and said: the match has started. My Blood pressure increased terribly. I followed him OUTSIDE like a person about to be prosecuted and condemned to death.

We found a good hotel nearby. Immediately we entered, we heard dreadful shouts! I was close to a heartattack.

Our enemies (we use enemies to refer to anti-Barca fans - it does not really mean malice) are good at shouting when opponents are about to score! And whenever you get a babble just know that our opponent has scored or has nearly scored. Barca is not good at parading victory or goals.

It was already about five minutes into the match.

Manu was fantastic at the beginning. Manu was fearful. I was seated - yet I was trembling all over. My teeth clenched a million times. I was vibrating like a generator without screws! My body temperature was hot enough to boil an egg.

I prayed to God. I think my prayer that night was the most earnest prayer I had made in life. It was out of a broken heart: like the prayer of a man Before a firing squad. I would be laughed at if I lose. I knew this. So I made God a promise!!!

And God had mercy on me. Pedro scored. Yet my heartbeat was still fierce!
Rooney equalised for Manu. Someone was off - Giggs!!!

Arsenal fans jumped up in joy. Manu celebrated! Our players looked downcast. The fear of failure overwhelmed me.
Then the final whistle for the first half.

People began to bet. I was stationary! I was numb! Drive a bullet through my head - and I won't feel. I was dead though I was alive!

Then The second half!

Our squad entered! Manu entered! Yet my spirit refused to come home! I was lost in an unknown land, about an unplanned journey! My spirit hovered about in its lost state. My spirit was being hurled about.

Then Messi brought me back! I jumped back into my body. Messi scored a goal.

I have never seen Lionel Messi rejoice like That Before! Messi was completely mad. Many things happened in his life by that single goal: it was his first goal in England, 53 goals in a season, equals Ruud van Nistelrooy’s record of 12 goals in a single Champions League season

- and above all he sealed our victory.
I was watching Messi as he jubilated. Earthquaking backslapping!

Hot tears went down my face! It could not stop. It because worse as Messi unconsciously ran about the field. It cascaded down my face! A fountain of tears overwhelmed me.

My cousin came to me and said: are you really crying? You are crying like a kid! I ignored him. I was not ashamed to weep publicly.

When villa scored our third goal Manu lost focus completely. Our Chelsea supporters rose and mocked at Manu fans. I heard a Chelsea fan say: 'That serves Manu right. Does Manu think Barcelona is the same as chelsea? Show your power!'

i will never forget how Ferguson's hand trembled that day. His gum could not help that day.

All of a sudden, I noticed Manu fans begin to sneak away!

Where is the power of van der saal! Is it the same van der saal that troubled chelsea? Was it not that same monkey-of- a- keeper that troubled the entire England! Yet barcelona has shaken life out oh him.

I won at the end. I am glad! Mourinho could have laughed at us.

From that time and until this day our Manu friends have left both facebook and 2go and twitter and this and that for Us.

I called my Manu cousin and he said: 'I am not surprised. You won that Champions League that day you dismembered Real Madrid! And today, you have also dismantle the European Champion!'

And president Obama showed great admiration towards us!

Messi is an alien

Valdes is a bullet stopper

Pique is a lion at the back. I like seeing him with Shakira.

Puyol is a raging wolfe. I love him

Daniel Alves stopped Manu strikers. He did the same against Madrid in the final, Supercopa

Iniesta is magic

Xavi is a lord in that midfield

sergio is fantastic

Abidal is a bulldozzer

Bojan is a future Messi! (I hope he comes back)

keita is great

pedro has proved himself in the first team

villa is unquenchable

mascherano is full of talents

Thiago is fantastic

we have many of them...
Now we have Fabregas and Sanchez! They are great!

Thanks to Rosell and thanks to Pep

I travelled back home the following money! On getting home I realised that all our Manu fans and friends have disappeared into an untimely adventure! I went straight to church! One of our leaders who supports Manu came late to church!
It was on our Children's day. So that sunday morning, during news presentation by a girl, she gave the sports commentary:

Manchester United was yesterday dismantled by The 'spanish lions and the world Champion' - FC Barcelona!

I am the quiet type, yet I ran about in the church just as the tidings went on. I did what I have never done Before!

Do I really sound like a freak?
Everybody has a prediction for something. Mine is my CLUB

:bounceball What are you waiting for? Go get your ticket! The 'first choice' club is playing their first champions League group stage match on 13th.
It is gonna be a tough Tuesday for both clubs: AC Milan and FC Barcelona.
I am not frightened! We are playing Home!

Messi loves home! (And Barca does not care - home or away, we demolish clubs)
Welcome to Camp Nou - the cemetery that buries all clubs:biggrin

FC Barcelona - Milan | FCBarcelona.cat

And after my victory People asked me: 'How do you feel?' I was able to develope a word to express how I feel - and even today.
How was your night or how are you?
I respond:
I feel 'Barcaful':)
Wise People follow Spain but wiser People follow Barcelona FC:thumbsup

Wow, and I though I was a die-hard fan! haha

Man don't "worship" your team lol. Eventually, like every winning team out there, Barca will eventually start to lose and other teams will have their run of wins.

Anyway, Madrid are cooler then Barca lol.. They got Cristiano!

Man don't "worship" your team lol. Eventually, like every winning team out there, Barca will eventually start to lose and other teams will have their run of wins.

Hahahahaha!

There is Something quite unique about BARCELONA FC: Shakira the musician calls it 'unity'.
Those guys have been united ever since childhood...and unity is the secret Of our success.
--
--
BARCELONA has kept a great record...and if we fall in might - our record will always be remembered.
We entertain! We demolish! We humiliate! We win - our unity does that
--
--

ronald is quit great. He is a spirit. Messi is an alien.

But what are those two without the others?
Ronaldo has speed, great free kicks that finish into a goal,
++
Messi dribbles and humiliate clubs, battles and gets the ball...goes straight to the keeper and does Something crazy withs the ball. At the same time he works goals for the others. He is unstopable. Five men could attack him - he would always escape!
He is going for the world best the third time - consecutively.
President Obama wants to be like him :thumbsup
--
there is Something really unique here. See SOMEONE like Guardiola winning 12 Trophies under few years. Ever since he took over in the summer of 2008, my club has won 12 trophies out of 15 possible, more than any other manager in the club's history.
++
++
If God could permit man to take a thing to heaven: I Will take FCB and Camp Nou:biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back