Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I Believe

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
N

nlcd

No doubt this is an abstract concept very difficult to define. The faith itself is a term of the religion that refers to the act of blindly believing in something, whether in a deity or a set of issues related to the religion in question. The belief of faith makes the matter felt something so strong that adopts the character of true even without being checked. The faith can be understood as well that attitude, which includes both intellect and will, be full of that goes to something divine or a supreme entity.
We must believe in order to have a hope, we must believe in order to feel the divinity of his power, I do believe, and I hope that you too.

I recommend reading Faith: A Practical Theological Reconstruction (Studies in Practical Theology), Author(s): Bruinsma, Reinder, Immink, F. Gerrit.
http://www.ofertondelibros.com/default. ... 802827937I

Back