Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I dont know what you think but please be honest, say what you really believe!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
To tell you the truth I dont know anything about telepathy. As for any things I have i learned not to talk about it on forums. I gave up doing that a year ago on Christian forums. I dont do it anymore and wont. this thread I started was just something I noticed with people. My wife does it so much, its really weird.

Its that girl sense that knows stuff somehow. She knows stuff hours before its gonna happen and tells me and then it happens. Of course it makes you wonder how we are made up.

2 days ago she woke up with the message in her head to take the car to the mechanic to have the radiator checked out. She ignored it. Grr
Yesterday afternoon the radiator in my car had steam coming from it everywhere.

$550 later I so wish she listened to that thought. It might have been just a matter of a hose not a whole new radiator. :sad

is she a christian? perhaps the she is a prophet and i know some foresayers who were used in that gift. i know one personally who could predict winning at the local jai alai or such like and still has family that wants here to give them the winning lotto numbers.

she refuses as she says the lord gifts arent for sale nor use in such manner.

i used to do a similiar thing with movies and video games and street lights(the later was easy to debunk as i could see when the opposite was going to change from reflections and also unconsciously timed them lights. it is a matter of self prophecy

Yeah my wife is a Christian. I tend not to talk about stuff too much, not for my sake but for other members who use the forum are stressed at something as harmlessless as talking in tongues. I don't talk about things that's gonna make them reach for holy water to rub all over thier pc monitors. It affects some people that way for some reason. I would love to talk about things but it usually is a bad idea.

i meant the girl not your wife.

and i dare not talk about my 'gifts" as my wife watches them ghost shows and love the occult of that. i made that mistake once. i mentioned those orbs that i saw at the local catholic parish.

i told her what they were doing (training) a fighter type as i was one was teaching others to engage in battle and giving target practice. and teaching them manuevers.

but again how does on verify this stuff? i know what they look like but is that what i am seeing this stuff is very subjective.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back