Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study I Have Sworn, And I Will Perform It

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Thursday 4-23-20, Nisan 29 5780, 5th. day of the weekly cycle, 35th. Spring day

Day 14 of the Omer Count, Malchut of Gevurah: Nobility of Discipline
Psalm One Nineteen:105-112, 2 Samuel Twenty Three:3

NUN.

Psalm 119:105-112
105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 106I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. 107I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word. 108Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments. 109My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

110The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts. 111Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. 112I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.

2 Samuel Twenty Three:3
3The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

Discipline, like love, must enhance personal dignity. Discipline that breaks a person will backfire. Healthy discipline should bolster self-esteem and help elicit the best in a person; cultivating his sovereignty. Does my discipline cripple the human spirit; does it weaken or strengthen me and others?

Exercise for the day: When disciplining your child or student, foster his selfrespect.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Thursday 4-23-20, Nisan 29 5780, 5th. day of the weekly cycle, 35th. Spring day

Day 14 of the Omer Count, Malchut of Gevurah: Nobility of Discipline
Psalm One Nineteen:105-112, 2 Samuel Twenty Three:3

NUN.

Psalm 119:105-112
105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 106I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. 107I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word. 108Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments. 109My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

110The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts. 111Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. 112I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.

2 Samuel Twenty Three:3
3The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

Discipline, like love, must enhance personal dignity. Discipline that breaks a person will backfire. Healthy discipline should bolster self-esteem and help elicit the best in a person; cultivating his sovereignty. Does my discipline cripple the human spirit; does it weaken or strengthen me and others?

Exercise for the day: When disciplining your child or student, foster his selfrespect.

Love always, Walter and Debbie
Amen

Back