Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I love my wife

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
K

Khristeeanos

She is the most sweet and caring and tenderhearted person I have ever met and I am so blessed to know her at all.

We have a covenant marriage where we made a covenant during our wedding ceremony that we would always grow closer together in our covenant marriage relationship.

We always get along and are always thankful to Jesus for bringing us together.

I was in my late 20's when we met and the wait was sure worth it! :biggrin

We pray together every day and I believe that is the main source of our blessings.

DIME Ministries,

It warms my heart to read that you love your wife so much. I am always overjoyed to read, or hear, about a marriage that is God-centered. I believe that God-centered marriage is the only truly successful marriage. Thank you for sharing.

ty.gif
:biggrin

Awwww.....that's beautiful! She needs to come post on here! I've tried to get my hubby to, but he's not a forum guy. He will get on the net and watch clips from SNL or play pool...stuff like that.

He writes me poems occasionally and that it THE best gift he could give me! Much better than any store bought gift. You oughta try writing your thoughts on paper, turning them into a poem, and giving them to her.

Nikki said:
Awwww.....that's beautiful! She needs to come post on here! I've tried to get my hubby to, but he's not a forum guy. He will get on the net and watch clips from SNL or play pool...stuff like that.

He writes me poems occasionally and that it THE best gift he could give me! Much better than any store bought gift. You oughta try writing your thoughts on paper, turning them into a poem, and giving them to her.
My bride won't post here or anywhere. I had my own forum for a while and she didn't ever post there either.

I have tried, but with no luck (not that I believe in luck mind you ;))

I actually have written poetry for her before.

My marriage proposal was partly in the form of a poem.

I took her out to a local museum and then took her to the Sundial restaurant (the top of the tallest building in Atlanta) where the entire restaurant spins slowly so that you get a panaroma view of Atlanta from 80 stories up.

Then I took her to the church she grew up in and had her friend put out a radio with soft music and rose petals and candels all over the sanctuary and on the communion table I had the ring ready.

When we walked in there I walked her to the middle of the area and read the poem which the last line of was the actual proposal.

I got down on my knee and presented the ring to her and she was so emotional that she never even said yes. She just was bawling so much she couldn't even speak.

I would do anything for my beautiful bride.

WeddingPetals.jpg

Sounds to me like you have a very blessed marriage. I can only pray that I meet my wife so I can show her the same kind of devotion and love.

I went about it the wrong way for years before I met her.

I was trying to find her.

Then God showed me that I should be preparing myself to be the best Christian I could be and the best husband possible to my future-wife.

That became my focus and then God brought us together. :)

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Praise God for this beautiful, God-honoring, marriage.

It brings back sweet memories of my marriage. If you put God first you can weather anything that comes your way. The Loss of a child, the loss of a husband, the loss of security as it is found in this world. The Lord will strenthen your marriage, and He will increase you both spiritually with the patience that only comes through the experience of trusting Him, which leads to a greater, stronger, faith.

The Lord bless you both in your covenant together as one flesh, as you live out the picture of our greater covenant with Christ and His church.

oh how sweet!! And that photo is absolutely gorgeous!

what a lovely couple you make :)

That is so sweet.
I know of a man that I met in the nursing home awhile back who's wife had died this year. They had married sometime in the late 1930's.
He spoke so sweetly of her. That was truly a long marriage. It made my day.
Keep loving your wife. It is so wonderful.

Cheryl
http://www.poovy.8m.com

Bonsai Said:

'Then God showed me that I should be preparing myself to be the best Christian I could be and the best husband possible to my future-wife. '

Beautiful testimony! I pray that your love grows ever more focused on the God your precious marriage portrays. You've truly found the secret. God bless. :angel:

Back