Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

if god will creates reality is reincarnation real ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

thesaintman

if god will creates reality is reincarnation real ?
two brains two diffrent people.... or essence perserved-....

you tell me................

anything would be good.

Dear thesaintman, I’m not sure this is what you’re trying to say, but as Christians we are alive forever more in Spirit, our dead bodies remain in the grave until the resurrection and then will be caught up together to be with Jesus. The dead unbelievers are caught up soul and spirit to face judgment. I hope you’re not caught up into Buddhism’s teaching of reincarnation, because you mention "essence preserved", a term associated with Buddha essence if I'm understanding it right.

1 Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Cor 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

John 9 1-2
As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

did the disciples believe in reincarnation? how would the blind guy have committed a sin before his birth?

Many dont believe in reincarnation its against Christianity beliefs, but the Spirit lives forever. God said he will send Elijah before the great and dreadful day, and John come in both the Spirit and Power of Elijah, and as scripture says, and as Jesus said he who will recieve it he was Elijah.

Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah and was the Spirit of Elijah.

Are you Elijah?. John said "No i am not".

And Jesus said , ‘I go unto the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I."

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back