Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

if you read whole bible.... is there any prophecy about a kid who saves the world? (not jesus)...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

thesaintman

is there any such character ?cool...... also talk about the foundation of the world......??????? did god see everything before the foundation??????

is there any such character ?cool...... also talk about the foundation of the world......??????? did god see everything before the foundation??????
I have read the Bible through a few times and i am, once more reading through and no, Jesus is the only Savior and suggest you spend 10 to 20 minutes a day for a year and read it through for yourself, it is an incredible read. And then, yes, God knew it all before He began creation. For Topical Studies such as these, I recommend a copy of the Nave's Topical Bible. My hard bound copyu cost me twenty-five dollars and my software copy was free when I downloaded my copy of e-Sword from www.e-sword.net.

I have read the Bible through a few times and i am, once more reading through and no, Jesus is the only Savior and suggest you spend 10 to 20 minutes a day for a year and read it through for yourself, it is an incredible read. And then, yes, God knew it all before He began creation. For Topical Studies such as these, I recommend a copy of the Nave's Topical Bible. My hard bound copyu cost me twenty-five dollars and my software copy was free when I downloaded my copy of e-Sword from www.e-sword.net.
:agreed:thumbsup What he said.

Since John 14:6 says, "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me", I would say no if you take "coming to the Father" as synonymous with saving the world. "Saving the world" could mean something else, but may I ask how you came to even propose such a question? As far as I know, there's nothing in Scripture about some super-kid who saves the world.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back