Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm a thumper!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I suppose I'm not hard to wake up (I mean, I hear my alarm and stuff.), and I'm not in a terrible mood either, but then there are some days (such as yesterday) where I go back to sleep a bit too easily. Then there are the days where I somehow manage to turn off my alarm in my sleep...not a good thing. Thankfully, I don't do that often. Although, I am quite fond of the snooze button.

The snooze button always angers me, because I know that I have to get up, and hitting the snooze button only holds off the inevitable. I've had the bad habit of just turning the alarm off and waking up two hours later thinking, "whoops, missed my first class." Yeah, that's never a good day.

Very easy to wake up. Part of it comes with being in the military.

Yeah, I suppose that the military will make you easy to wake up.

I am an early bird. I even schedule my classes for 8 am!!! I like to go early in the morning and be done by noon.

My first class is at 8am too, but I do not like getting up in the morning. I always wake up grumpy and kind of confused.

My alarm clock is on the other side of the room, so I would have to get out of bed to push snooze, this is why though, I never use it. I'm up.. Just give me a hot shower, and I'm good.

Well, I'm a morning person, but I have a colorful history with alarm clocks. I used to have one that beeped, but my cat knocked it off and broke it. Then I owned one that buzzed, an awful, irritating, obnoxious buzz. Let's just say that one morning that one took flying lessons out of my two-story bedroom window. Now, I own a nice, fancy radio alarm clock, one that keeps perfect time. The only problem is, music puts me to sleep!! :roll:

I have a alarm clock that vibrates the bed so i dont have to worry about not hearing it. It also has a vol control for the alarm if i wanted to turn it on and i can control the tone.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back