Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm not UR ... just so you know ....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

Sharing post from UR site ____________________

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-02 AT 02:36 PM (CST)

Hi!
In responding to these posts I am not specifically addressing my notes to the initiater. I know people READ what we write "searching" for answers to their own questions. I put "food" out there for anyone who ponders the posts. I know some believe in the salvation of devils, because they think they are "living beings" similar to us. That is not the case. My comments are for those to whom they are intended. "If the shoe fits" and you find your feet in them, then the comments are for you. Otherwise it becomes an interesting discourse on hidden phenomena. The lead-in topic and heading, "Luciferian Proposition" does lend itself to my discourse. One must take advantage of every opportunity to "help" blind men to see. I AM in focus. "Understanding" is imperative for all God's children, to measure Him and ascertain His "goodness". A "tool" presents no problem or conscience pain over its destruction. That is no problem for God! But to destroy a human-being is a HUGE "NO! NO!" Luke 9:51-56. Thinking God will destroy them and their "sinner" relatives is a form of torment. It generates unjust ANGER at God! Devils have been lying on God through Christian preachers to cause the captive and sin-sick children much pain and anguish! I am at this "board" to COMFORT those that mourn, Isa. 40:1-2, 52:7-8. "Only the son of perdition is damned", John 16:7-11, 17:12, 2 Thes. 2:3. So says my High Priest, Jesus Christ! (You can follow and believe any man you please, but the Lord is my Shepherd, not some human theologian!) There are some would be "devils' advocates" among men, who are so naive as to think "the beast who was, and is not, and yet is" is a living being, or a real "angel". That IS NOT the case. No man can show mecry upon those whom God does not grant mercy! Since when is man's thoughts like God's thoughts and his ways better and superior to God's ways? Let's be for real! Man's will is not done on earth as it is in Heaven. Ignorant cry-babies below NEED TO LEARN who rules OUR FAMILY. Is God lying in Isaiah 14 and 47, and Ezekiel 28 or not? Let God be true! All human "know-it-alls" guessing at the fate of devils are a lie! There are some "called out" ones spewing as much garbage as the fire and brimstoners! Every tree must be judged by its fruit. Just because you believe all men are saved does not give you a perfect bill of health. If you think God will save demons, you are "sin-sick" (poisoned by the hope of devils). Their wishes SHALL NOT HAPPEN! Around us now are the kingdom of the damned, Habakkuk 1:4, Mark 9:1. I say to devils riding the bodies of all readers, "Get your funeral ceremonies for one another complete! In a short while YOU WILL BE NO MORE!" When that happens I will be shouting! I will personally LAUGH at your demise! Psalm 37:10, Psalm 2:2-5. Praise God!

Many UR-ists do not "approve" of the "GOOD NEWS" because we are a direct repudiation of many things they teach as doctrine. They do not list US among their "approved site" links. And yet just about all of them know about the "GOOD NEWS"! Go figure that one out! They love to slam "the KJV", but that very book is what I use to prove the salvation of all much more powerfully than they have done. They push the Concordant Bible as if understanding original Greek is the straw they need to defeat Isaiah 29:9-14 and Rev. 5:1-5. They are just as blind in this area as the churches. No matter what scheme you use, or which seminary you attend for instruction, "NO MAN can break the SEALS" God placed on the Word and understand it. HE MUST LEAD all those HE CHOOSES in understanding! Psalm 50:16-21, Psalm 65:4, 91:14-16, 75:4-7. Many readers are "wantta be" teachers, and they have NEED of being taught, Isa. 43:27-28. I have every intention of setting the record straight. Let the chips fall where they may! Amen!

GOOD NEWS, Inc.
________________________________________________________________________________

You need a better grasp on what is UR and from some comments about my posts, you do not have a clear idea about what is true UR. I teach some ideas that Catholics teach, but that does not mean I am Catholic. Every Christian religion has some part of the real truth, and I may teach those parts. But it is a mistake to lump the GOOD NEWS with any of them. The GOOD NEWS is what it is .... scriptures speaking with their own voice and without manipulation and "spin" by man's bogus "interpretation". Men can interpret nothing because they are bound by Isaiah 29:9-14, and Revelation 5:1-5. Word must interpret and define Word! That is "all scriptures" precept upon precept , and line upon line; here a little and there a little", Isaiah 28:9-13. Man's thoughts are simply not God's thoughts and man's ways of perception are not God's ways, Isaiah 55:8-9. Men teach their own doctrines for truth ... and where those doctrines do not mesh with the Word and invalidates other written scriptures, I WILL point out those man-made mistakes.

Matthew 15:7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Men resent and resist being shown big holes in their errant doctrines that they hold like "sacred cows"! You can tell a neo-Pharisee by his resistence (fruit he bears)!

John,
ourfmily1 :wink: :biggrin :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back