Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

IMPORTANT POLL: Are you receiving email notifications?

If you have email notifications enabled, are you receiving them?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nick

It would be great if you all answered this poll. Since we had some technical maintenance done over the weekend and are now back online, we have had an issue arise with one member that ever since this technical work, they have not been receiving email notifications of threads they are subscribed to,and PMs etc.

If you are someone who has email notifications enabled, could you please vote in the poll. This will help us determine how widespread a problem we might have.

Thanks!

I have not received any emails in about four days. I will keep watch and let you know if something changes.

Right now, it is Tuesday afternoon here. When I tried to login on Saturday I received a message that the website was under maintenance. On Sunday and yesterday when I tried to open the site I got a response that said it was not available and I could try deleting my dns cache or contact the site administrator and then gave me the address to the webmaster. I chose to just wait for a day or two and try again. For me, it was down for three days that I am aware of.

I think the only notifications I have turned on are the ones for reported comments, otherwise I do not receive any email notifications.

Right now, it is Tuesday afternoon here. When I tried to login on Saturday I received a message that the website was under maintenance. On Sunday and yesterday when I tried to open the site I got a response that said it was not available and I could try deleting my dns cache or contact the site administrator and then gave me the address to the webmaster. I chose to just wait for a day or two and try again. For me, it was down for three days that I am aware of.

Me too.

I have gotten emails this morning about PM's but not comment or quotes and frankly I may not have it set for those.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back