Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Infographic: One in 5 Americans has no religion

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Today, one in five in the American public doesn't identify with any religion, the highest share since Pew Research Center began this poll in 2007, reports GOOD. Still, the United States is more religious than some other countries.

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired...ost?post=2ddc76a8-a818-43df-813b-98fe1529734c

Do you think that by looking around you that America has become a more non-religious country? Or do you think that it is as religious as it always has
been? What observations have you seen or heard to determine where Americans stand on their beliefs?

Do you think that by looking around you that America has become a more
non-religious country?

I think two things....

1. America doesn't know God. They know of him but they don't know him. You hear them bring up God to support homosexual deviancy...yes, American
does not know God.

2. America is rapidly loosing the protection of God. Giving themselves over to deviancy, abortion worship, idolitry and the ever growing beckoning to the state
as the chief of subsistance.

Do you think that by looking around you that America has become a more
non-religious country?

I think two things....

1. America doesn't know God. They know of him but they don't know him. You hear them bring up God to support homosexual deviancy...yes, American
does not know God.

2. America is rapidly loosing the protection of God. Giving themselves over to deviancy, abortion worship, idolitry and the ever growing beckoning to the state
as the chief of subsistance.
I have yet to witness any abortion worship in all of my 40+ years on this earth.

Can't say that I agree with the statistics....Americans are very religious with every ism known to man having followers here.

The Holy Spirit is alive and well in these troubled times and He is working overtime drawing people to the Lord. Perhaps more people than ever are turning evil, but our population is increasing also so it is going both ways. Every time I go to church, it's packed. More young people than ever before...
Hi, Edward.

The falling away from church by the young people may not have reached your neighborhood yet, but give it a few years. There seems to be a wave that is gaining momentum.

Back