Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is it possible that UFOs brought dinosaurs to the earth ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'm wondering if it's "feasible" that dinosaurs were brought to this planet by alien forces just to confuse human archaeologists and other scientists into believing planet earth has been here for "trillions" of years?? Perhaps their goal was to design an "artificially" created fossil that would so "resemble" the real thing, that it would cause a massive hysteria trillions of years later...People might begin to panic and start to believe that these, "creatures" might return to life and crush their homes...Maybe the aliens, thought this would be funny and just placed them in certain areas where people would find them and begin to become fearful...However, through the ages, man found these "gag fossils" and took them serious...And designed a whole new "science," around them. Even to take it as far as believing perhaps, we "evolved" from these "ancient" creatures...When, in fact, it was all part of a cosmic joke on us??

What do you think??

:toofunny

Prolly not eh?

I don't which is funnier... the idea of aliens or the idea of aliens bearing gifts of dinosaurs.

:toofunny

What if... UFOs are angel's way of moving through non-atmosphere when the transporter is out of order. You know, wings require air. MAYbe they required UFOs to help transport the dinos? :toofunny

What if... UFOs are angel's way of moving through non-atmosphere when the transporter is out of order. You know, wings require air. MAYbe they required UFOs to help transport the dinos? :toofunny

You know, some might not take that seriously, but I think it's within the realm of possibility's...

I'm glad this is in the humor forum so we can jest. But having said that, yes, indeed this is an area I do not know absolutes--does anyone? While I don't wish an indepth discussion here (there are plenty on the rest of the board)... these types of things don't need to be "argued" since there's no way of knowing for sure. Are we to limit God with our imaginations? ;)

I'm glad this is in the humor forum so we can jest. But having said that, yes, indeed this is an area I do not know absolutes--does anyone? While I don't wish an indepth discussion here (there are plenty on the rest of the board)... these types of things don't need to be "argued" since there's no way of knowing for sure. Are we to limit God with our imaginations? ;)

Then, may we consider you a, "true believer" in this theory??? A lot of extensive investigation went into this "Hypothesis." And it's not to be taken, "tongue in cheek" by any means...Some of the greatest minds of our time have "theorized" this most "perplexing" scientific "anomaly." Along with the existence of, Big foot, the Loch ness monster, chupacabra, and Godzilla, just to name a few...Perhaps, not enough to "fully" convince you however,...Huh??

To me, there's nothing to believe in, and nothing to ignore. I know my own experiences, yet cannot use anything for proof. I know of my friends at school one day (when I had gone to another school two weeks prior) and how they all saw and were afraid while on the playground (mass hysteria/imagination they say) ... yet we lived near an Air Force base. ;)

I believe that if there is a Nessie, it's quite in keeping with God's creation. Perhaps some were caught with the movement of the land masses...

Big foot? Swamp ape? I can't weigh in at all. The shows on tv don't add to anything for me either, as here are teams out in the woods in the middle of the night and they never carry collection tubes or bags? Yeah...right...well... grab the urinated upon grass and stuff it into your pocket or something etc. Nah, that's just a good show.

But again, having such a specie does not go against the story of God's creation, so it doesn't matter, really, if you want to believe it or not, imo. No argument there.

To me, there's nothing to believe in, and nothing to ignore. I know my own experiences, yet cannot use anything for proof. I know of my friends at school one day (when I had gone to another school two weeks prior) and how they all saw and were afraid while on the playground (mass hysteria/imagination they say) ... yet we lived near an Air Force base. ;)

I believe that if there is a Nessie, it's quite in keeping with God's creation. Perhaps some were caught with the movement of the land masses...

Big foot? Swamp ape? I can't weigh in at all. The shows on tv don't add to anything for me either, as here are teams out in the woods in the middle of the night and they never carry collection tubes or bags? Yeah...right...well... grab the urinated upon grass and stuff it into your pocket or something etc. Nah, that's just a good show.

But again, having such a specie does not go against the story of God's creation, so it doesn't matter, really, if you want to believe it or not, imo. No argument there.

I believe that "Extraterrestrial" life forms have brought some type of "contagion" to planet earth, in order to bring about disruption within our "ozone layer" as well as our "ecological balance." They began by "delivering" disgusting looking dinosaurs to earth, Zillions of century's ago...And placing them in "strategic" areas where Scientists zillions of year's later would come across. (As I mentioned in my opening post) them and spread fear amongst our populace...

That was their (aliens) Modus operandi when trying to perplex those of the "upper-echelon intelligentsia. And to bring about "intrigue" and speculative conjecture among the "average" citizenry...If their "ultimate" plan didn't happen to, come to "fruition" I suspect they had an, "alternate" plan in place...Perhaps that's where, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, Godzilla, and various "mushroom type people" perfectly fit into their copious amounts of "sundry" malicious attacks upon our fair planet...

What else I do know is that the whole creation is in the same "boat" as that human beings everywhere need a Savior.... ;)

Do you think these aliens were whom the fallen angels propagated with and thus created the nephilim/ giant race that King David finally wiped out during his reign? Or perhaps came and polluted the race so that Noah had to build the ark for survival? It could be, since there is such a wide time between and the same issues abounded...and as now, as the Bible talks about in end times (as in the days of Noah...) ???? This is where the Sovereignty of God comes in really handy. :)

What else I do know is that the whole creation is in the same "boat" as that human beings everywhere need a Savior.... ;)

Do you think these aliens were whom the fallen angels propagated with and thus created the nephilim/ giant race that King David finally wiped out during his reign? Or perhaps came and polluted the race so that Noah had to build the ark for survival? It could be, since there is such a wide time between and the same issues abounded...and as now, as the Bible talks about in end times (as in the days of Noah...) ???? This is where the Sovereignty of God comes in really handy. :)

I wouldn't put anything, past these, "unwelcome" visitors" from other Galaxies...I'm sure they will continue too carry out their, nefarious/dastardly deeds, and, as we speak, are doing so at this very hour...The "dinosaur fossil" shtick was just the beginning of a, "progressive" onslaught devised to confuse those in "authority."

Unbeknownst to the majority of "earth persons" these creatures are "covertly" organizing brigades of "ally's
among our own...These include, rogue Scientists, Geologists, excavators, plumbers, airplane pilots, surfer type weirdo's, car wash personnel, Taco bell employee's, and various media spokesmen...This is a real tragedy that's taking place under our very noses...We must be, "ever vigilant" and ready at all times, to stand up to these "Alien usurpers." This is only, "The End of the Beginning." More details, as they're discovered...Keep a close eye on persons "always" wearing something "blue" or "off red," it could mean something significant some day...

The Pleiades (cf. Job 9.9, Amos 5.8)

There seems to be little disagreement in translation about v.31 referring to the constellations of Pleiades or Orion. According to John C. L. Gibson’s commentary, for the phrase “the sweet influences of Pleiadesâ€, the KJV translators likely “had in mind the genial onset of spring associated with the appearance of the Pleiades preceding sunrise in the east.â€

http://heissufficient.com/2008/12/17/old-testament-astronomy-101/

Amos 5:8 American Standard Version
seek him that maketh the Pleiades and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night; that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth (Jehovah is his name);

Even before John Grey wrote his book about men, women, and planets, I was telling people I'm from Venus.

It's the only planet in the solar system that spins backwards.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back