Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I dont want to see Mike fight, Hes come such a long way and hes older and retired and hes a really humble dude, respecful, and hes found his peace in life, so he doesnt need to be disturbed again.

Nothing could ir can ever break him, he even said his best years were in prison and he trained like a animal and had issues and he can hurt people in the ring. Why would someone like Jake Paul want to call him out?.

Should just leave Mike to his peace. If it does go ahead maybe Mike can just give the disrepectful younger dude a sleep.

Last edited:
Jake wins he only beat a retired veteran who hasnt had a real fight in over 20 years so he just looks like an idiot.

Jake loses he got beat by a retired veteran and his career is over and he looks like an idiot.

Its a lose lose. Tyson is not in for the money, if its a real fight he will just try end Jakes career for being disrespectful and disturbing his peace and reactivating his ego that he was trying to stay away from.

Tyson still trained in fitness its good to excersice, but he stayed away from the bags, he wanted to leave his old self behind and not think about it so he can be humble and have his peace as he has. He never looked back or thought about how great he was becauae it activates his ego and he didnt want that.

I guess its too late now, his ego has been reactivated. I mean day 3 and hes got months to train. Hes going be ripped and ready. His last figgt was only years ago, just exhibituon against Roy Jones Jnr and he could last all rounds, thats stamina. Hes still got speed, power, and experience. I dont know, i think Tyson could be dangerous when he comes out.

Last edited:
My old karate instructor fought once and had this to say .not at his age again .he wasn't a chump at all . He is known to be athletic.

Mr Miyagi kicks butt. Then again ita just a movie. Lol.

That was funny all the theories that come out. Daniel Son was the actural bully and he won with an illegal kick. Lol.

Hey All,
Of course Mike is doing it for the money. He's not doing the fight for free, or because he's mad. I read Mike's take from the fight could be up to $30,000,000.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Mr Miyagi kicks butt. Then again ita just a movie. Lol.

That was funny all the theories that come out. Daniel Son was the actural bully and he won with an illegal kick. Lol.
Hey All,
Way to twist the plot!
Didn't Johnny sweep the leg and take out Danielson's knee? I don't believe that eas stricktly kosher either.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Way to twist the plot!
Didn't Johnny sweep the leg and take out Danielson's knee? I don't believe that eas stricktly kosher either.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Jonny was forced by his instructor to do an illegal move, but Johnny didnt want to do it and felt bad having to do it, and he also lost a point for it, so was penalised for it, yet Daniels final illegal kick he didnt get a penalty and it was his own doing.

And after the fight Johnny was humble and handed over the trophy happily, even losing by an illegal move and asked Daniel if he was ok.

Foced to do an ilegal move, beat by an illegal move, he didnt want that.

Last edited:
Dang, Tyson has barely even started training. He gone be ripped and full animal.

Some young dude decided to disturb his peace and disrespet him and reactivated his ego that he was trying to stay away from, so hes training to go full animal. And apparently its a real fight not exhibition.

Good luck to Jake who has had a couple of professional boxing fights against celebrities and people ranking basically amateur, only boxing a few years, and he lost to Tommy Fury that is still basically ranked a amatuer, and he wants to calll out one of the most ruthless veterans.

Calling out a dude who had issues and used to smash the concrete out the ground in his prison cell training, who trained, and trained in prison, literally the best prison trained fighter in history. That was his out.

And a privileged youtuber and social media personality wants to call him out and fight him. Why?.

Last edited:
Im backing the Veteran. I think when they enter the ring and Jake acturally looks at Tyson and he be fully ripped and ready, Jake gone be like WTF i acturally called out this dude, one of greatest heavy weight champions of the world, the most ruthless animal who hurts and destroys people. That will be a weakness.

Last edited:
Hey All,
Of course Mike is doing it for the money. He's not doing the fight for free, or because he's mad. I read Mike's take from the fight could be up to $30,000,000.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

He said hes not doing it for the money, but i guess it does play a factor, i mean no one like Tyson going to fight if its not worth it. So money onviously plays a big part, but hes fighting because someone called him out so he will just try end there carrer for doing that.

And im sure Mikes not angry, why would he be mad, nothing to be mad about, but his ego has been unleashed, and when someone starts throwing jabs at him he gone be mad, if they get a chance.

The fight is a complete disgrace and should be banned. Its probably one of the most dangerous fights ever in boxing. .If it was a chariry fight or exhibition a bit more friendly thats not so bad, but a real professional fight thats on the record, thats another level.

I mean Tysons all good, but its probably not good for his health to be taking the risk of hits at his age, thats can be dangerous, but im not his doctor, or his trainer, and i dont make the rules or sign the contracts, so if two men want to do what they want to do and its all legal then rhsts there business and so be it.

And Jake gotta be careful as basically still a amatuer with a couple pro fights that were nothing great , and thats Tyson hes fighting, as soon as Ryson feels that atmosphere agaon and enters the ring and hes ripped and ready it will come back to him and he be ready to go full animal, he wont be playing around, and hes not one to mess around with.

Last edited:
The ameteur wants to see how hard Mike can hit from all the so called myths and legends. Jake claims hes got a hard chin and can handle his power. Thats just idiotic thinking. Just stupid.

I dont think he realise that he been fighting basic amateurs in lighter weight divisions and Tyson was a multiple heavy weight champion and his power is and expreience hits way harder and has more combos than any fighter Jake has ever faced , and a hit from Tyson could literally destroy him.

Its not a joke. Every year professional boxers die from being knocked out.

You can see hes questioning himself a bit, afraid, hes not standing ground confident. No true fighter would call someone out and then say something like that against someone they called out. They wouldnt even question being beaten.

If Tyson knocks him out he will look the other way? Well that aint confidence and there wont be any other way to look at it if your sleeping.

Thats just being afraid. If someone calls someone out for a fight they wouldnt even question it, they be confident they can beat them. Jake admits hes a bit afraid and that is a weakness because no true fighter is afraid of there opponent. It hasnt even started.

Last edited:
A fact is Tyson has a side of him that hes even afraid of himself, when his ego is unleashed hes a ruthless animal.

Just like last year someone provoked him and wouldnt shut there mouth on a flight and Tyson turned around and just punched them out for disturbing his peace. Hes not someone to play around with. He needs his peace.

Call him out and start running the mouth he aint going to take it lightly in a real fight when he feels that atmosphere and enters the ring. Thats just unleashing the ruthless destroyer with issues who has no mercy.

And hes been challenged to a fight, look at the dude training.

Thats not playing around. Hes training for a real fight to teach a lesson because thats what someone with a couple so called pro fights wanted. Thats just stupid.

Last edited:
Back