Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just One BOOK!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

John 1. The Word of Christ/God finds Matt. 4:4 Meaning The COMPLETE BOOK! It was the Jer. 17:5 ones that divided it into 'atoms' as they desired!

Christ [DOCUMENTED]..
John
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. +

Matt.4
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
(And then most do not even know where Christ found this 'His' Truth from! Job said..' Neither have I gone back (the back/slider!) from the commandment of [HIS LIPS]; I have [esteemed the WORDS OF HIS MOUTH] more than [my necessary food].' see ibid 10-12!) (and what COMMAND DID GOD GIVE WITH HIS MOUTH & the write down in STONE.. and then in the Born Again heart + MIND??!! ..and then again one must go see what the new bunch of Jer. 5:17 arm of flesh ones still 'teach' that they have for 120 years +, learned from the old DEAD ones!)

2 Tim. 3

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(And you can be sure that this includes only the ones who LOVE Christ! From the start He documented.. 'If ye love Me, keep my commandments.' That is His Number 1 Doctrine!)

Deut. 4

[1] Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.

[2] Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
(and if one does not know who 'Spiritual Israel is?? You can know that you are Not Born Again! Rom. 2:28-29.. 1 John 4:6!)

Prov. 30:5-6
[5] Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
[6] Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
(over & over again, God documents these ones outcome! Obad. 1:16 by their blasphemous free choice!)

Eccl. 3

[14] I know that, whatsoever God doeth, (OR SPEAKS!) it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

[15] That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
(and if God was BELIEVED?? There is NO one [of Mankind] that is anything other than doing God's 'will' or satans! such as satans desired & only 'belivisms' bible study perversions over/Gods hermanutes!)

Exod. 32

[30] And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.

[31] And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

[32] Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

[33] And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him [will I blot out of my book.]
(see James 1:15's FULL CUP, FINISHED! But the bottom/line here is again the BOOK OF LIFE PERSON WILL BE BLOTTED OUT when sin has MATURED past its boundaries! Psalms 19:13 + 1 John 5:16-17 & Matt. 12:31-32)

Eccl. 3:15 [documented] 'Nothing New Under The Sun!'

(And it was uninspired man that divided [THE BOOK] in two, + chapters, periods, coma's & the like! But God WARNED of messing around with His BOOK from start to Rev.'s FINISH!)

Rev. 22

[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back