Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just Saying Hi!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

The Circuit Rider

I just joined the forum. Saying a BIG Howdy to everyone. :lol:

Hey!

Welcome to the forum I truly pumped that you are here!
by the way i like your angel its cutie :biggrin

your sister in christ,
calloused

Hey!

Welcome to the forum I truly pumped that you are here!
by the way i like your angel its cutie :biggrin

your sister in christ,
Callosed

Welcome to the forums, Circuit Rider! It's great to have you here! I hope you enjoy it! Take care and God bless!

In Christ,

CLY

Thanks Everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome. Y'all made me feel right at home :biggrin

The Circuit Rider said:
I just joined the forum. Saying a BIG Howdy to everyone. :lol:

Hello, Circuit Rider!!!! So good to see you are here! That Chris Thomas just didn't give up on me...I ask him for a forum to get me away from the old place I attended and boy....did he send me an email!!! I just think the world of Mr. Chris and his wife. They are a blessing to me! Again, I'm so glad you are here and I am here, TOO!!!!
God Bless us Everyone!

Good Morning Tears: Yes, it is a glorious day that God has made. I am glad that you have found your way here. I have been monitoring this forum off and on for the past year, but due to lack of time, never signed up.

There are some very kind, caring and loving people here. I think you will experience the presence of God each time you visit.

Easter is just a few days off. Praise be to God; He Has Risen! As I was writing my weekly article I remember this little vide flash that I have in my collection. Let it be considered my pleasure to share it with you and others on this wonderful day.

http://wandascountryhomeinspirational.com/pinetrees/

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back