Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kingdom of God vs Kingdom of Heaven

• Thread starter ByGraceThruFaith
  • Start date

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

ByGraceThruFaith

Throughout scripture two kingdoms: physical & spiritual are revealed.

Cain physical, Abel spiritual
Ishmael physical, Isaac spiritual (See Gal 4:22-31)
Esau physical, Jacob spiritual
Israel physical, Body of Christ/Church spiritual
Adam physical, Christ Spiritual (1 Cor 15:45)

1 Cor 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam (Jesus Christ) was made a quickening spirit

Jesus preached the Gospel of the kingdom, yet spoke about both. I found the reference to "Kingdom of Heaven" 31 times in Matt. I found reference to "Kingdom of God" 45 time in the 4 gospels. I've posted a few below.

The Kingdom of God is SPIRITUAL! Not physical:
Lk 17:21 (B) Jesus said; Behold, "the kingdom of God is within you"
(NOTE: This is a spirit promise that began in Acts 2:4. At Pentecost believers are INDWELT via the outpouring of the Holy Spirit "the kingdom of God is WITHIN YOU")

Jn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
(NOTE: Born again = New spiritual birth)

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
(NOTE: Born of water (amniotic sac) = fleshly birth (vs 6 makes this clear) 1st flesh/physical, then born of spirit thru Faith. The need to be born of flesh 1st rules out fallen angels)

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
(NOTE: The Holy Spirit is what? SPIRITUAL!)

1Cor 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
(NOTE: The Kingdom of God is NOT physical! It is in resurrection POWER)

Lk 17:21 (B) Jesus said; Behold, "the kingdom of God is within you"
(NOTE: The Kingdom of God": is SPIRITUAL: The Church/Body of Christ = Christ's spitit within you)

The Kingdom of Heaven is PHYSICAL! It is the fulfillment of Gods land pomise' to Israel (Num 34:1-15, Deut 1:8, Ex 2:24, Ex 6:4, 8, Ps 105:8-11)

God gives the exact boundaries of the promised land in Num 34:1-15 (also: Deut 1:8, Ex 2:24, Ex 6:4, 8 & Ps 105:8-11)

The Gospel of the Kingdom message begins with John the Baptist Matt 3:2-6 & Mk 1:4-5

After John's arrest, Jesus himself takes up the kingdom message. Matt 4:12-17

Matt 4:23 Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, "preaching the gospel of the kingdom"

Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(NOTE: This kingdom doctrine is 100% Jewish. We don't preach this, we preach Christ's death, burial & resurrection. It's the 144k that, after the Church has been raptured. All God's focus will then return to the Nation of Israel doctrine.)

We His Bride return with him:
Zec 14:5 On that day His feet will stand on Mt Olive. The Mt will split in 2 from east to west. Then the Lord your God will come, & """all the saints with Him."""

Jude 14,15 Jesus Returns with Ten Thousand of His Saints
Behold, """the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints""", To execute judgment upon all,

1 Thes 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, """at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints""".

Jesus will not return until the Nation of Israel proclaims: "Baruch Ha Ba B'Shem Adonai" (Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord Matt 23:39).

The 1st man Adam was given Eve, The 2nd Adam/Christ is give us to rule & reign with him.

So, during this 1000 yr time of restoration. We will be in our glorified bodies.

Remember, for 40 days after Christs resurrection. In his glorified body he ate, drank & fellowshipped with his disciples, before his ascension.

The promised physical Kingdom reign of Christ could have begun had the Jewish leadership accepted God's chosen Messiah. Jewish leadership rejected Messiah & had him killed.

Gods promise of a physical King & physical Kingdom. Was only postponed & will happen at Christs soon return.

Zech 9:14 & 15, 12:10–14, 13:1, Jer 30:18, 32:44, 33:11, 26, Joel 3:1, Amos 9:11–15, Rev 20:6.

At Christ 2nd coming those that enter into His physical Kingdom are like us now & have the Adamic nature.

Under Christ rule the people will in peace & prosper. No war, animals will live in peace. Isa 65:25 The wolf & the lamb shall feed together & the lion shall eat straw like the bullock. Peoplev & animals live in peace Isa 11:8.

Satan is bound, however, at the end of the 1000 yrs. Satan is loosed. There is a rebellion (Rev 20:8-9). These people get to make a choice, same as we do now. Those that make the wrong choice can not enter into eternity with Christ.

Kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are the same thing as Jesus was the kingdom of God here on earth when He walked among men as now the kingdom of heaven is within those whom are in Christ. The kingdom is spiritual as all things of God are Spiritual. In the end of days Gods kingdom will be brought down to earth as we dwell with Him in the new Jerusalem.

The kingdoms of this world have always been the kingdoms of God until sin was allowed to rule over His kingdoms/nations, but yet they are still God's and one day when the seventh trumpet sounds the kingdoms will once again become the kingdoms of God as in the beginning will be in the end for God is Alpha and Omega.

1Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. 12 Both riches and honor come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.18 for he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Rev 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Back