Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs kittennnns

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
View attachment 3271View attachment 3272View attachment 3273

I'm hoping to bring one of the two of these kittens home soon. Just have to decide between them...
On one hand, I like the black and white kitten a lot. She's playful, and likes to sit on your lap--and your shoulder! She'll actually climb up your shirt and perch on your shoulder. Could you get anymore quirkily adorable? She seems to be the most curious of her litter, too.
On the other hand, the tabby and white kitten, while probably just as playful, is possibly less likely to try to get into things. And, I've liked him a lot since I first saw him.

Not my best photography work (the flash in the middle photo is annoying!), but they're so cute!

When my wife and I were looking for a kitten we found a litter of 7 identical ones at a shelter (mom probably got killed they told us). One of them immediately climbed onto my shoulder and just sat there looking all content and happy. That was our choice! He turned out to be far more than a cat. He was a faithful companion that lived and traveled with us over three countries in RVs and boats. He would get mad if left behind, and would follow us wherever we went, just like a faithful dog. He could roam in foreign villages and always returned in good condition, no matter what, because being with us had been HIS choice. I know that cat would have given his life for us had it ever been warranted, and almost did one time when I was attacked by a pack of street dogs in a Mexican town. When he died of old age several months ago it was harder on me than when most family members died. Lesson learned from all this? That kitten picked us, and I'm glad we accepted his decision! :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back