Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] larry and seagrove

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Still, pt does help to keep one in shape, so that element of a mission would be better.
push ups and sit ups and a two mile run. again to go into that is for another thread. when I was a pt stud and did max out push ups and run time. I wasn't very strong and nor could I road march much.

How beneficial has the meter reading been towards your over-all conditioning?
well I have lost weight and im well below the fat percentage max 23% actual to the max 26% max. I also do mma and that is an extra strength conditioning and cardio. running is easier.

aaron finished my old modified route of greenway-club dr. which I asked prayer for. he will if he makes it, do that before noon. I had the full length of that route and had it at about noon when I finished that one. they took off it about 80 reads.

well I have lost weight and im well below the fat percentage max 23% actual to the max 26% max. I also do mma and that is an extra strength conditioning and cardio. running is easier.

aaron finished my old modified route of greenway-club dr. which I asked prayer for. he will if he makes it, do that before noon. I had the full length of that route and had it at about noon when I finished that one. they took off it about 80 reads.
AirDancer, I passed the pt test with the pushups being 44, sit ups 46 and the two mile run being 16:02. which was 22 seconds faster. they also are sending me to the sfc school in apr.

Woo Hoo! Congrats, jasonc, for passing the pt test :wave2

Sounds like April will be a busy month for you!
with a sore back, I completed the seagrove route about the same time I did a few months ago. I injured my back sunday and took yesterday off.

please pray for me on Thursday as I do a new route. 10-1(in town-downtown) and also the mail routes as well. we have another newbie come Friday I think.

One of the last things you need is a sore back, jasonc . So sorry to learn of this. Prayers for complete healing of your back, along with prayers for this weeks' routes including the new one on Thursday.

Prayers also for the newbie coming aboard.

Back