Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

LAST GENERATION : SPIRTUALTY BANKRUPT. EVIL.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

I'm not judging anyone. I can see on news, and my community, the wickedness and depraved people. Thiers no control over the young people. Drug use has gotten worse. More occult activity. Corruption in Congress. Mass shootings.
I'm my state. Crime is worse, and more druggies. Street take overs in different city's.
Persecution and hatred for Christians is getting worse. False brethren are preying on ignorance. Attendance at churches has declined. The shepherds have failed to teach morals and discipline. I'm sorry to say this, the parents are at fault also.
Psalm 36: 1. The transgression of the wicked says within my heart, That there is no fear of God before his eyes. I feel a rebellion is already taking place. Many people have turned their backs on God. Thier following satan. Persecution and hatred is on the rise.
36:2. For he flatters himself in his own eyes, Until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
36;3. The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good. How many shooting's at schools or mall or stores. Education system teaches lies to students. Evolution and philosophy. God has been removed . Christian people are targets at job's. The wicked will campaign on lies and slander. I experienced this in the past multiple times. Some young people destroying themselves on alcohol or drugs.
Theirs no guidance and discipline available for young people. The shepherds and parents are to blame for this rebellion. They failed God, thier community, and the kids. I won't apologize for telling the Truth.

Theirs the millennium , revelation chapter 20. This is the last chance for the last generation to get thier acts together.
Is Jesus going to hold the shepherds and parents accountable??.
Be honest.

Is Jesus going to hold the shepherds and parents accountable??

Jesus said that those who cause his little ones to stumble, it would be better if they were dead.
Yes he will hold all of accountable who failed to warn, tea h or help people to learn about Jesus.

Back