Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Let Thy Mercies Come Also Unto Me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Wednesday 4-15-20, Nisan 21 5780, 4th. day of the weekly cycle, 27th. Spring day

7th. Day of Unleavened Bread/Crossing The Red Sea, 6th. Day of The Omer Count
Yesod of Chesed Bonding in Loving-Kindness

Psalm One Nineteen:41-48, John Fourteen:23

Psalm One Nineteen:41-48
VAU
41 Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word. 42So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. 43And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments. 44So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 45And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. 46I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. 47And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. 48My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

John Fourteen:23

23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

For love to be eternal it requires bonding. A sense of togetherness which actualizes the love in a joint effort. An intimate connection, kinship and attachment, benefiting both parties. This bonding bears fruit; the fruit born out of a healthy union.

Exercise for the day: Start building something constructive together with a loved one.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Wednesday 4-15-20, Nisan 21 5780, 4th. day of the weekly cycle, 27th. Spring day

7th. Day of Unleavened Bread/Crossing The Red Sea, 6th. Day of The Omer Count
Yesod of Chesed Bonding in Loving-Kindness

Psalm One Nineteen:41-48, John Fourteen:23

Psalm One Nineteen:41-48
VAU
41 Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word. 42So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. 43And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments. 44So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 45And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. 46I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. 47And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. 48My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

John Fourteen:22-23
22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, LORD, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

For love to be eternal it requires bonding. A sense of togetherness which actualizes the love in a joint effort. An intimate connection, kinship and attachment, benefiting both parties. This bonding bears fruit; the fruit born out of a healthy union.

Exercise for the day: Start building something constructive together with a loved one.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back