Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lifehouse - Lifehouse

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Sean

Has anyone else bought their new self titled album? I got this Saturday for my birthday, and I must say that I'm very impressed. Most of the time when you buy a new CD, you generally expect the majority of the songs to be mediocre, not this one. I was only somewhat disappointed with "Walk Away". But all in all a great album.

Yeah, it's a good album.

I also saw them in concert almost a month ago when I got back from college. It was awesome. They didn't talk much, mostly sang, but at the end of the show after the Encore Jason thanked everyone for coming out and hoped that God would bless us all--which was awesome, because it definitely wasn't entirely a Christian atmosphere during the rest of the concert (fan-wise).

I have their Album, No Name Face. I didnt even know they were christian until like last month. I guess i'll have to check out their self-titled album..

I'm familiar w/ their older stuff. I got some of their songs off iTunes.
Sounds like a good CD, you can see the video for "You and Me" the single off their new album on their website lifehousemusic.com

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back