Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Major 7.9 earthquake devastating Turkey and Syria. Bible prophecy??.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yea ,I'm sure you have it worse than anyone who lived during the great depression or even WW2.
Yea,things are certainly worse than those days.
It's also very difficult being on the internet all day.Thats hard on the eyes ,you know.Its hurts to even type on a keyboard.woe to me,woe to me.
Guess we will just have to wait and see when the comforts we have in America will be taken away someday and I know what it's like to be poor and growing up on welfare havening to go to work at the age of 14 to help buy clothes for school and other necessaries making $15 a week.

Guess we will just have to wait and see when the comforts we have in America will be taken away someday and I know what it's like to be poor and growing up on welfare havening to go to work at the age of 14 to help buy clothes for school and other necessaries making $15 a week.
I remember working at the ago of 12 making a dollar a day.
Things are much better these days than it was then.No more carrying coal to heat the house even.
Things are far easier than those days.

But ty he things Jesus is talking about in Mathew 24 and Luke 21 are things that take place at his coming.A time of great tribulation like the world has never seen .A time of great sorrow.

I remember working at the ago of 12 making a dollar a day.
Things are much better these days than it was then.No more carrying coal to heat the house even.
Things are far easier than those days.

But ty he things Jesus is talking about in Mathew 24 and Luke 21 are things that take place at his coming.A time of great tribulation like the world has never seen .A time of great sorrow.
Please notice in Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

It says the "beginning" not mid way, not the last day, but only the beginning that we see throughout many nations, many generations as this world continues to wax worse until Christ returns and destroys the enemy of God. America is not exempt from the coming of the son of perdition that comes after the sounding of the first six trumpets of God's great wrath that only falls on those who have rejected Him giving all a last chance to repent and turn back to Him as He shakes this earth before the return of Christ.

You might live high on the hog as the saying goes, but yet blinded to see that of the economy will no doubt bottom out soon and the increase of earthquakes, wild fires, horrific storms, flooding etc. etc. that is happening here in America that is on the increase.

Please notice in Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

It says the "beginning" not mid way, not the last day, but only the beginning that we see throughout many nations, many generations as this world continues to wax worse until Christ returns and destroys the enemy of God. America is not exempt from the coming of the son of perdition that comes after the sounding of the first six trumpets of God's great wrath that only falls on those who have rejected Him giving all a last chance to repent and turn back to Him as He shakes this earth before the return of Christ.

You might live high on the hog as the saying goes, but yet blinded to see that of the economy will no doubt bottom out soon and the increase of earthquakes, wild fires, horrific storms, flooding etc. etc. that is happening here in America that is on the increase.
Like I said.These days are not the beginning of sorrows.The war Jesus was speaking of has not commenced.

As for the coming of the son of perdition.He comes long before the first 6 trumpets even begin to sound.
He comes after the raiser of taxes.He comes in verse 21.

Daniel 11:21
And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

The trumpets don't begin to sound untill the war of armeggedon in
Daniel 11:40-44

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

When the king of the south attacks the king of the north in Daniel 11:40,then will be the beginning of the time of sorrows.When nation rises against nation.

Mathew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back