Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Make $125 In 24 Hrs With GUARANTEED Commissions!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
K

karie

Hi,

ACME People Search is an excellent way to start an online business. I am doing well with this program and I got $125 guaranteed commissions right after joining by completing 3 easy steps!

You earn up to 5 income streams with companies like Google, Clickbank, Net Detective & Reunion. It is also a great way to build a long term residual income with GDI (Global Domains International).

30% of ALL searches on Google, Yahoo & MSN are people related. This is a huge online industry! You can get your own niche people search engine up and running with no upfront, out of pocket expense!

Acme People Search will advertise your niche search engine FOR YOU using Google and Yahoo PPC (pay per click) ads. They advertise for you for free for the 1st 30 days. You don't need to be an internet guru or have any marketing experience. They will show you step by step how to succeed.

3 Easy Steps--

You need to complete a simple 3 step signup process (Takes under 1 hour)

Step 1 is Affiliatize! This is where you set up your affiliate accounts. This step is Free!

Step 2 is Monetize! This is where you choose your domain name and set up hosting for your search engine through GDI. This is an easy step-by step process. GDI has a 7 day FREE TRIAL, then it's only $10 a month, BUT you can start profiting quickly with GDI by offering others their own search engine through the Acme People Search's affiliate program (which pays up to $30 a referral!) My GDI downline is growing fast since I have found Acme People Search! It gives people a reason to need web hosting and a domain name and a reason to join GDI!

Step 3 is Advertising! Set up your subscription with Acme's own Paid Advertising Campaigns! This sends 100 Visitors each month to YOUR Search Engine. The 1st 30 days is FREE. Starting the 2nd month, the subscription is $29/month (or there is another way to get it FREE through doing one trial offer).

When you complete the 3 step sign up, you get $125 in commissions added to your account - GUARANTEED!

PAYMENT PROOF: http://Acme-People-Search.com/125proof. ... 759337TXSF

Here's my people search engine, (yours would look just like this but with a name that you choose):

http://people-search.ws

If you join and want to make up to $30 per referral with the affiliate program part (offering others their own people search), then you could use these high-converting pages:

Direct Link: http://Acme-People-Search.com/signup.ph ... 759337TXSF

Presell Page:http://friend-search.ws/tissa.htm

Proof Board: http://Acme-People-Search.com/125proof. ... 759337TXSF

You can sign up for your own search engine from any of the 3 links above!

To Your Success,

Stephen and Karie Mason

Hi Rick,

Can you tell me how you edit posts here? I noticed that some of my links are not working. Maybe you can just delete the whole post and I will make a new one. Thanks for any help!

Karie

Do you see the
edit.jpg
button above your post? If not we can try another way.

Rick, there is a time limit for the edit function for us Registered Members.. :gah

After like a day or so, the button goes away.

Sorry.
Yes, post another and I'll put it in place of the other one.

mudjosh said:
Rick, there is a time limit for the edit function for us Registered Members.. :gah

Hi Josh,

It's set for 48 hours. We've discussed changing it, but in the case someone goes in and edits a post, it could change the flow of a topic and posts after it may not make sense anymore.

Vic C. said:
mudjosh said:

Hi Josh,

It's set for 48 hours. We've discussed changing it, but in the case someone goes in and edits a post, it could change the flow of a topic and posts after it may not make sense anymore.
A PM request to a moderator or administrator can be done for important edits to be done with the staff approval just as it was done with Karrie and Rick, correct?

Correct. Any one of the staff members can handle such a request. :yes

...and I would like to post in recognition that Vic and Rick agree. This means that yes, any mod can edit posts if need be. Hey, do we need anymore staff members to verify this as true?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back