Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

gordon777

1. The shepherds of Israel fed themselves, but they did not feed the flock.

2. God was then against the shepherds, to cause them to cease from feeding the flock, nor would the shepherds feed themselves any more. God delivered HIs flock, from the shepherds mouth, to not be meat for the shepherds. God searched HIs sheep, and sought them out.

3. God fed the flock ( who were the flock of slaughter for the shepherds, who fed themselves.) in a good pasture, they lie in a good fold, in a fat pasture.

4. God fed the flock of slaughter, the poor of the flock, taking two staves, one called Beauty and the other bands, and He fed the flock.

5. God took His staff, Beauty, cutting it in two, to break His covenant with the people. ( of Israel.) and it was broken so the poor of the flock that waited upon Him, knew ( believed) that it was the Word of the Lord.

1. The shepherds flee because they do not care for the sheep. ( God caused the shepherds to cease from feeding the flock.)

2. The good Shepherd gave HIs life for the sheep.

3. The good Shepherd knows His sheep and is known of HIs.

4. The good Shepherd gave HIs body and blood to feed HIs sheep.

5. The sheep the good Shepherd has, hear HIs voice. ( the poor of the flock that know it is the Word of the Lord, are delivered from the shepherds mouths. There is one fold, and ONE GOOD SHEPHERD.

The Father loves the Son, because He layed HIs life down, to take it again.

Ezekiel 34:8 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

Ezekiel 34:10 Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
11 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

Ezekiel 34:14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.

Zechariah 11:7 And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bands; and I fed the flock.

Zechariah 11:10 And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.

John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

1. The other staff was bands.

2. Israel was called, showing who was bound for the hope of Israel. ( the poor of the flock that waited for the Lord.)

Acts 28:20 For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

1. Now we are likewise o not seek our own, but another's wealth.

2. Christ died for all, so e henceforth do not live unto ourselves, but unto Christ who died for us, and rose again.

1 Corinthians 10:24 Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.

2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

1. To all ( all sheep/one fold) to be likeminded, having the same love, of one mind, with lowliness of mind, to esteem the other better than themselves. To not look on our own things, but on the things of others. To let this mind be ion us, which was also in Christ.

2. Christ was found as a man, to humble Himself, to become obedient to the death of the cross, for God to highly exalt Him, to receive the name above every name.

3. Timotheus was sent by Apostle Paul. Timothy was like minded to Paul ( and Christ) who naturally cared for the state of another. For all were seeking their own, and not the hings which are of Jesus Christ. For the work of Christ Timothy was near to death, not regarding his life, to supply the lack of service of others.

Philippians 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Philippians 2:19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
20 For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
21 For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.

Philippians 2:29 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:
30 Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me.

1. To Timothy it was written by Apostle Paul. ( from the Spirit of Christ in him.) that men shall be lovers of their own selves, being covetous, boasters and proud, blasphemers, and unlike Timothy ( and Paul and Christ) they are without that natural affection. ( Timothy likeminded to Christ and Paul naturally cared for their state.)

2. Now men have a form of godliness, and lead silly people away with divers lusts. ( the shepherds were caused to cease from feeding the flock, who wait for the Word of the Lord.) these men resist the truth and are of corrupt minds, and concerning the faith, they are reprobate. ( without morals.)

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back