Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Merry Christmas

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hope your Christmas was blessed and the sun warms your face today.
My wife and I got the best Christmas card from our son. It was worth more than any of the gifts we received.

That's great to hear :) I'm glad that you had a wonderful Christmas!

My Christmas was better than previous days so I can't complain too much. I am glad I did get to see my family on Christmas Eve - they wanted to come out and see us anyway and make sure I was doing better or if there was anything they could do to help us out. They fed us so we didn't have to cook and left paper plates and cups so the mutant dishes don't return for a while :tongue

That's great to hear :) I'm glad that you had a wonderful Christmas!

My Christmas was better than previous days so I can't complain too much. I am glad I did get to see my family on Christmas Eve - they wanted to come out and see us anyway and make sure I was doing better or if there was anything they could do to help us out. They fed us so we didn't have to cook and left paper plates and cups so the mutant dishes don't return for a while :tongue
Gotta love them mutant dishes lol! It’s the season for paper plates lol! We’ve gone through a few as well!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back