Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Model Making

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pard

Does anyone dabble in the fine art of model making?

I do. My current project is only in the concept stage. I am planning on building a traditional lead sled (of coursed based on the '49 Merc!). I think it will be a convertible, not all that sure as of yet. I am currently working on a means to give it a stance much akin to that of a model-t rat rod, you know with that whole bent in the middle just behind the cab thing.

I wish I could divulge more of my awesome design, however last time I did Chip Foose came along and stole it from me... :eyebrow

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back