Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Money For What?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

th1b.taylor

<style type="text/css">P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }</style> $250 Million to aide the Muslim Brotherhood to hate us in more refined ways but no White House tours? Am I crazy?

The TSA issues a $50 Million contract to a Mexican Company for uniforms? Oh... oh, it's not so bad, the agents must buy their own shoes... from where?

We must reduce our troupe strength while the Pretender goes to play golf with Tiger Woods to the tune of many millions for the trip?

There is much more but I would only be ranting if I go on so, thoughts? I mean, someone voted for him!

It's scary, isn't it? What thoughts could I possibly have that you aren't already expressing? Maybe we really are near the end of the United States as we've known it.

It's scary, isn't it? What thoughts could I possibly have that you aren't already expressing? Maybe we really are near the end of the United States as we've known it.
I am forever getting into trouble, even with some pastortypes for this but here it is again.

I love your screen name and soon after my conversion Obadiah was my most studied and favorite book of the Prophets. When I look into that book I see the first Edom in the first third, the second Edom (Rome) in the first two thirds and the third Edom in the entirety of the volume.

As I worked eleven years for the Japanese, in the next building to the Germans, I was dumbfounded at the rape of the US that was and is on going. And now we have a Muslim raised pretender seated in the Oval Office and thde people have classed me a Birther.

Christian Believers,

Focus on the promise of God's word; not the problem. No one can serve two masters. Do not remain a friend of the world and think how the world thinks.

Christian Believers,

Focus on the promise of God's word; not the problem. No one can serve two masters. Do not remain a friend of the world and think how the world thinks.
WOW! Have you read the scriptures for yourself with prayer and submission to the Holy Spirit? We are not here for any other reason than to be the Servants, Bond Servants, of God and the last verses of the last chapter of Matthew tell us how to serve while we are here.

The OP is posted, knowing, lost men and women read many of these posts along with the sharpening of one another when we converse.

WOW! Have you read the scriptures for yourself with prayer and submission to the Holy Spirit? We are not here for any other reason than to be the Servants, Bond Servants, of God and the last verses of the last chapter of Matthew tell us how to serve while we are here.

The OP is posted, knowing, lost men and women read many of these posts along with the sharpening of one another when we converse.
Christian Beilevers have recieved a precious gift of the ministry of reconciliation. We are not called to complain.

@Taylor. I agree that America is being raped. sadly by our own greedy politicians. we loose as china gains

@Taylor. I agree that America is being raped. sadly by our own greedy politicians. we loose as china gains
I agree with your heart here but I am so saddened by the state of the Church today. To many folks call the name of. the Christ and then love having their egos stroked as they park on the pew and never put their faith to work. We can never earn our way into Heaven but there is a group of Saved men and women, known as the Bride of Christ and I just will never understand why anyone cannot devote their entire life to our LORD.

To try to not be called on the carpet, let me explain. In Matt. 22:1-14 we find the parable of the Wedding Feast that is like unto Heaven. We understand from the past 23 years of daily study that the only folks that may appear in Heaven but not remain there are those at the Great White Throne Judgment and I, perhaps mistakenly, have assumed the Great White Throne is located in Heaven to get here.

At the Wedding there is the Bride and then there are the guests. The guests are saved people because they are there and have been resurrected when the Bride was, also. Now, I do not presume to tell anyone that I am a member of the Bride but I will admit that if not, it will not be because I did not love my Lord nr will it be because I sat on the pew but never took my faith with me when I left.

I can't even promise anyone they will be in the Bride for any reason but our LORD did tell us that if we love Him we will keep His commands and the last three verses of Matthew are a command.

You keep the faith youngster and we'll pass around a Christian hug when I introduce you to my Deeter on the other side of the Jordan. God bless.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back