Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

More "eggceeding" egg nonsense

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

tim-from-pa

Watch out men! If you eat more than 3 eggs a week, you are more risk of developing a fatal form of prostate cancer! More anti-meat vegetarian tripe.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/235321.php

BTW, it says at the end of the article that one cannot reproduce this without permission. Believe me! I would not want to reproduce it --- it's the farthest thing from my mind. I rather teach people some real educated stuff instead of tales. (I eat a least a dozen eggs a week, and I ate 4 just today)

EGGS RATED by Shel Silverstein

These eggs
Are eggscellent.
I'm not eggsaggerating.
You can tell by my eggspression
They're eggceptional--
Eggstra fluffy,
Eggstremely tasty,
Cooked eggsactly right
By an eggspert
With lots of eggsperience.
Now I'll eggsamine the bill....
Ooh--much more eggspensive
Than I eggspected.
I gotta get out of here.
Where's the eggxit?

From,
Falling Up
Copyright 1996 by Shel Silverstein
HarperCollins Publishers

Watch out men! If you eat more than 3 eggs a week, you are more risk of developing a fatal form of prostate cancer! More anti-meat vegetarian tripe.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/235321.php

BTW, it says at the end of the article that one cannot reproduce this without permission. Believe me! I would not want to reproduce it --- it's the farthest thing from my mind. I rather teach people some real educated stuff instead of tales. (I eat a least a dozen eggs a week, and I ate 4 just today)
i used to eat 4 eggs a day. with bacon and well i must be on my way to get that. and i have low cholestorol since that time and even then i never broke 160.

EGGS RATED by Shel Silverstein

These eggs
Are eggscellent.
I'm not eggsaggerating......

Copyright 1996 by Shel Silverstein
HarperCollins Publishers

Years ago my wife and I attended a Renascence Festival about this time of year depicting old English ways of life. In that festival was a gypsy woman called "Madam Ovary" who stopped passersby like me and told her "eggcellent" stories while holding up different decorated eggs. I found her quite entertaining but my wife was miffed between her egg stories and the yellow jackets that kept coming after her drink she just wanted to get out of there. :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back