Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mother Teresa Born Again?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:popcorn: It seems this thread has taken a road that has hit a dead end. I was going to delete it
yesterday and then found that I couldn't. Where I made my mistake was in following my flesh for
selfish reasons. Christ isn't glorified in any of this, do you see any evidence to the contrary
So, rather than
continue, I surrender as a fool. If you find that having answers that will create an atmosphere of riot, feel free to pm me, there you will find my evidence most satisfactory, all 38 years worth. :wink:

In His Service,
turnorburn

turnorburn said:
It seems this thread has taken a road that has hit a dead end.
I don't believe we have hit an impass, but rather have shown that bashing without merit is rather foolish.

turnorburn said:
Where I made my mistake was in following my flesh for selfish reasons.
Proverbs 13:10 Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
turnorburn said:
Christ isn't glorified in any of this, do you see any evidence to the contrary So, rather than continue, I surrender as a fool.
Proverbs 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
turnorburn said:
If you find that having answers that will create an atmosphere of riot, feel free to pm me, there you will find my evidence most satisfactory, all 38 years worth. :wink:

In His Service,
turnorburn

I'm a tad confused with your last statment. I have not read anything in this thread that would constitute a riot and the fact that you confess your error is to be commended. You set an excellent example for us all.

God bless.
Peace

:microwave: I had an experience that has now effected the lives of my entire family. This information almost sent me to meet our savior last week. One member stood up and was about to knock me into next week when the Lord blocked the blow, and I'm in a wheel chair, so you can imagine what its like. Well, there is your explanation, "incite to riot" :oops: I'd just as soon not be responsible for the damages in friends and family both.

In His Service,
turnorburn

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back