Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Motorcycle Wreck

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

r3dsc0p3

well...I got hit by a car monday night on my bike on the way home from Young Life. It was their fault, they pulled into my lane and didnt see me and actaully pulled off the road to hit me (I went off the road to avoid them)...i guess they just didnt see me at all. i slowed down before they hit me though, they were pulling over because they were going to turn around i guess. we hit going about 15-20 mph so it wasnt that bad. we got 2 police reports but they changed their stories so i am not sure what is going to happen. it is up to our insurance companies now so please pray that I can get the money to fix my bike. I will still be riding it, its rideable, but it is cracked in a few places so I need to get it fixed. Hopefully the report is good and my insurance gets things straight. Your thoughts and prayers are definitely appreciated, thanx.

God Bless,
Dan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back