Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Muslim converts to Christianity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
R

Righteousone

Pope Benedict has baptized into the Catholic faith today, Easter Sunday, a Muslim from Egypt who was born Muslim. He became a Catholic despite constant threats from his Muslim nations.
I turned on FOX this morning and they said that so many Muslims are converting to Catholicism and it is true after all. The Blessed Mother predicted that "Even Islam will be converted". She has said this in one of her messages to the visionaries years ago.
I believe the end of times is upon us, because this and the severe weather and apostacy of the faith have all been predicted by Our Lady. Once this happens, Jesus will return.

Righteousone said:
Pope Benedict has baptized into the Catholic faith today, Easter Sunday, a Muslim from Egypt who was born Muslim. He became a Catholic despite constant threats from his Muslim nations.
I turned on FOX this morning and they said that so many Muslims are converting to Catholicism and it is true after all. The Blessed Mother predicted that "Even Islam will be converted". She has said this in one of her messages to the visionaries years ago.
I believe the end of times is upon us, because this and the severe weather and apostacy of the faith have all been predicted by Our Lady. Once this happens, Jesus will return.

Amen brother. Its tough getting Muslims to convert.

To be honest i never really touched on anything about catholics, i really don't know much about them, Mary to me was just a woman who bore Jesus, i mean wow, to have Jesus would be cool , but why all the "Holy Mother", Blessed Mother" stuff ? all she did was bore Jesus nothing else. or am i missing something here ?

Nutshell: Sure Mary is significant but i think its blown way ,WAY out of proportion.

johnmuise said:
...but why all the "Holy Mother", Blessed Mother" stuff.....

Luke 1:48
".....from this time on all generations will count me blessed."

Catholic Crusader said:
Righteousone said:

Amen brother. Its tough getting Muslims to convert.

They showed the baptism on Fox News Channel. I saw it.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340735,00.html

Back