Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My fiancé and I need your prayers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Update: Things are going okay. He has sentencing set for January 2nd! Kinda bummed that there's NO VISITATION tomorrow night so if he doesn't get transferred right away to prison, we'll have it again on January 6th. He called me about an hour ago so we were able to talk at least. He's doing okay, just wishing he was home for Christmas with me.

Thank you for the update, Somebodysangel...it's good to know how things are progressing. I can fully understand the sentiments he has with wishing he could spend Christmas with you. But in no time at all, he'll have completed the necessary time served & will be home with you once again. What joy & appreciation there will be then!

Thanks again, Somebodysangel ... Merry Christmas!

*NEW!* UPDATE: He was sentenced back on January 2nd. The judge accepted his plea deal of two years. If he can get his GED and take another class, he can be home to me in one year. And, in twelve days I will get to have my first visit with him since he was in county (January 6th was our last one) but this time, I will be able to have contact visitation with him! Meaning, he'll be able to hug me and kiss me at the beginning and end of the visit and we get to hold hands during it! It'll be worth the two and a half hour drive because we get a two hour visit! My parents and I were all approved (as family!) on Valentine's Day so! :) I'm doing pretty good! Still looking for work but doing good! :biggrin

:thumbsup Wonderful news, Somebodysangel .... twelve days & counting...........

Please do keep the encouragement going for your fiancé to gain his GED and to take that other class. Without something as basic as a GED, future job possibilities would be so limited.

Prayers continue for you, Hon, not only for work & for your fiancé, but also for very safe travels to and from visits with him.

Thank you Air! :) I do have some more good news! A friend of mine might have a job opportunity for me next week! I have to meet up with him about it next Wednesday so be thinking positive! :)

Marvelous news!

I'll be not only thinking positive, but I'll be praying with a more focused direction about next Wednesday for you!

Wow... haven't been here in forever... Did want to give you an update, AirDancer... We had nine visits for 2013... Hoping to see him tomorrow as it's been since November 10th... It's either been the weather or (yep!) work getting in the way... I got a job the day after our four year anniversary... Started September 12th! :)

Congratulations on the job, somebodysangel_88 !

I also think it is so lovely that the 2 of you have remained in contact, supporting each other during these trying days. Your faith in each other - and more importantly, your faith in our Lord! - is essential. May our Lord continue to bless & keep you each!

Thanks for the update.... and please don't be a stranger here!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back