Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Mother needs a job.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

Hello and thank you for reading this!

My Mother is a certified bookkeeper and she has been without a job for over a year.
She needs a good boss (she has had 2 just mean bosses) and she needs fair pay.
Please pray that my Mom will find work soon!

Thanks for your prayers. They mean a lot.

She is included in my prayers, Angel. Being out of a job during these trying times is really rough. Continue to uplift her when you can ....it really makes a difference!

Has she talked with a head hunter/employment agency? They might be able to find something, even if it's on a temp basis. Quite a few companies now use temp agencies even to find potential employees without all the risks.

A friend went to a temp agency upon her return to the work force. The agency found a temp job for her.... after the assigned 4 weeks, the business (at which she was temping) offered her the job full time, with benefits. They were able to see how she would work out without having to commit from Day One.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back