Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs My Pictures <3

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Um can anyone tell me how to post pictures a different way...so I can post more on a thread? I'm kinda new haha (today is my second day :tongue) Thanks!

Nice pictures! I love photography too! What photo editing software do you use?

You SHOULD be able to link images from other websites by using th

Nick_29 said:
Nice pictures! I love photography too! What photo editing software do you use?

You SHOULD be able to link images from other websites by using th tag in the post, but it may or may not work as these forums have had problems with this in the past. If you're uploading from a computer, use the attachment function, which you have used above.[/quote]

Oh okay thanks..

Actually its kind of funny...I use the Kodak camera software I got when I used to have my old camera, and I still use that along with paint and sometimes the Myspace Picnic app ...lol. I used paint to change my eye color...its hard..but it is do-able haha.

I reckon MS Paint is pretty cool for some stuff....even though I've got Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop etc I still use it sometimes :biglaugh. But that Adobe suite stuff is well worth the money, if you have it.

Nick_29 said:
I reckon MS Paint is pretty cool for some stuff....even though I've got Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop etc I still use it sometimes :biglaugh. But that Adobe suite stuff is well worth the money, if you have it.
Haha I'm sure it is....I don't believe I shall be getting it anytime soon though...probably when I move out and get my own computer :tongue

Nice pictures!

My Daughter likes to edit photo's with picasa and if you want more, try paint.net

Both are free to download and use (google both if your interested in downloading). I normally just use paint.net. I like it :)

InHisShadow said:
What kind of camera do you use?

Well with these pictures I used an inexpensive kodak digital, but recently within the last few months I got a fujifilm fine pix 1900 or something like that..

Back