Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Prayer Requests

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JustaMan

I have a family member I love dearly who is struggling with addiction, who is very stubborn. Please pray for her to soften her heart, to trust in the Lord, and to fill up with His love.

A friend of mine is struggling right now and in need of the Lord's guidance and comfort. His burden is great and he feels the weight of defeating the enemy solely on his own shoulders. Please pray for him to understand his role, to trust that the battle has already been won, and that his burden will be lightened.

I myself am struggling with an uncertainty that could impact the course of my life, and the worser outcome I fear will break my spirit. Please ask the Lord to deliver me from the fate I do not think I can deal with.

We are all in need of His guidance and protection, his guard of angels. The fire is hot over here, and I can't overcome without His help. I am not worried about the next life, but I do not want to be devoured in this one.

Please deliver us Lord. I ask these things of you in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.

Dear Father, You hear the heart of this dear saint as he comes seeking answers not only for him, but his friends. Work in them as only You can to bring solution to their need and furnish them the faith, and the power to rise above obstacles before them. You have told us in 1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Father, please make this real to them and help them to overcome the battles for Your name's sake. Thank You Father for bringing JustaMan here, and I do ask for him and his friends deliverance in the glorious name of our Savior Jesus. Amen.

Dear Father, You hear the heart of this dear saint as he comes seeking answers not only for him, but his friends. Work in them as only You can to bring solution to their need and furnish them the faith, and the power to rise above obstacles before them. You have told us in 1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Father, please make this real to them and help them to overcome the battles for Your name's sake. Thank You Father for bringing JustaMan here, and I do ask for him and his friends deliverance in the glorious name of our Savior Jesus. Amen.
Amen! Praying in agreement.
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back