Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My walk with God as it relates to history

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
P

PHIL121

Since I've been hanging out here acoupla weeks now, ifgure it's time to post my testimony...

Just the Facts....

I remember waking up from an overdose of prescribed anti-despressants in Pennisula General Hospital and watching TV to find out Lakers star Magic Johnson had AIDS. I became saved a couple of weeks later.

My suicide attempt led to me being fired by Computer Science Corporation for "violation of policy". Penguins hockey coach "Badger" Bob Johnson died at this time. Anyone who's read Russ Bixler's book Faith Works about the founding of Cornerstone Television may find that ironic.

I guess the next major event would be when Connie Schmitz gave a false police report to Tpr. Ken Karras. While the trooper was stonewalling that case, and suborning perjury with ADA Tom Grace, the "Trial of the Century" (OJ Simpson) was going on. Eventually I appealed the case to Judge Blahovec's Court, and got the case null prossed.

Of course, that didn't stop the State and Tpr. Greg T. Norton from using that file against me a couple years when Marnie Johns violated the TRUST I placed in her when I became suicidal again. After DJ Bilik intimated me into signing a plea, I hired attorney Dave Pohland. About the time he was co-operating with the DA to stonewall that case, the bombings in Omagah, Ireland occured.

While that railroad job was in progress, the Clinton impeachment played out. While Clinton's Democratic buddies saved his presidency, the Democrats 'money-maker' here in Westmoreland County, Judge Pezze, along with ADA Tim Andrews, forced me to accept an ARD.

After wandering in the wilderness for a coupla years, God called upon me again after the Columbia disaster to contact Marnie Johns. She once again displayed her loyalty to the fascist State above God. It probably comes from hanging around a 'cop-friendly' bar.

The same day as the preliminary hearing where ADA Leo Ciaramitaro with the aid of DJ Bilik raised my bail by characterizing me as a "flight-risk" (I've NEVER missed a hearing), Latrobe native Fred "Mister" Rogers dies. A beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Around the time DA John W. Peck signed the blatantly FALSE Criminal Information in that case, America invaded Iraq. Judge Pezze upheld the Criminal Information at Court Arraignment.

When I filed a criminal complaint against John Peck and Tpr. Norton for filing false reports, Judge McCormick argued the case for State in a hearing where neither of them appeared. Saddam Hussien was captured shortly after that.

When the case finally went to trail, over a year after the initial charges were filed and I was found guilty on one count in Judge Pezze's kangaroo court, Ronald Reagan died the next, as is documented in this blog.

As Court-appointed attorney Scott Avolio stonewalled my appeal, the State of Pennsylvania fudged their election returns to try to get Kerry elected. Again, documented in this blog.

After I took matters into my own hands and was once again arrested, the tsumani hit Indonesia about the time Avolio was waiving my Court arraignment without my consent, and Superior Court prothonotary, Elenor Valecko, was denying the appeal he failed to file in timely matter.

Now, as futher prevarication on the part of the legal system has become apparent (either Megan Kerns was lying to me when she said she "knew nothing" about my computers being forfeit, or it was included in the file she said she recieved); the worst natural disaster in American history occurs, in the form of Katrina.

And now, to top it off, the moderator of a "Christian" website openly admits he keeps track of posts I make and delete 15 minutes later, and Boom, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court dies.
http://www.christianwebsite.com/talk/showthread.php?p=159808
And the Clint Eastwood movie "Pale Rider" was on Hallmark Channel that night. If Rehnquist was worshipped God over the Golden Calf of the American Justice system, he's probably chuckling over that right about now.

And there are a few more minor incidents, like the infamous 'heads is tails' overtime coin flip in the Steelers Thanksgiving game a coupla days after the lady ADA browbeat in Judge McCormick's Court. I demanded a jury trial at that point, but as I mentioned, Judge Pezze and Tim Andrews denied me that right. Plus, about the time that DUMB blonde Rebecca Calasti got assigned to the case, Elizabeth SMART was found.

So to borrow a line from Marnie Johns at the first preliminary hearing "what does it mean?" (Ignorence is an excuse to file criminal charges here in this fascist State). Well, I don't really know, but the empirical evidence of God's work in the World paralleling the hypocrasy of the State in my life is unmistakable.

I have to admit I'm actually kinda excited to see what God has in store for both me and America. Maybe he'll give a clue in the Hallmark movie "Supernova" tonight. He has a funny way of doing things like that.

And I can't help but remember something Keith Houser told me the other day. He said ADA Calisti is "scared of me". It's not ME she should be scared of.

It's God.

Hello and welcome.

Quite an interesting and inspirational testimony. Glad you are aboard.

Scott said:
Welcome, even if you might be a Steeler fan. ;-) :lol:

Used to be, don't much care for football anymore. It's been raised to the status of a Golden Calf here in Western PA.

Back