Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

MySpace Evangelism

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jeffinj

Are you guys on MySpace? Don't post your profile links here. I had this idea of setting up a MySpace profile page with Christian links, videos and music. What do you guys think? I am not sure if that will work unless a lot of members work together.

Any suggestions. :-D

I would need more info but I would probally join if you could tell me more.

I have a friend who uses his space for just that idea. I can't remember his page but will gladly PM you with the link when I dig it up.

:smt061

Robert Cragg said:
I would need more info but I would probally join if you could tell me more.

Robert, My idea was to reach Christian MySpace addicts and share with them good Christian links etc. I've already set up a group on YouTube which anyone can join and share their videos and I'll promote selected videos on the MySpace page. So there would be a music player, links to some interesting Christian sites, discussion board, about us link/section, member promoted videos section, comments section and all those default MySpace links.

Justmee said:
I have a friend who uses his space for just that idea. I can't remember his page but will gladly PM you with the link when I dig it up.

Thanks Justmee. Yes I would like to see his page if you could dig it up. :-D

Good morning Jeff :biggrin

I found my friend's page. Sent you the link in a PM.

vic C. said:
jeffinj said:
Thank you very much. :-D
Hi Jeff, take off the url tags in your siggy's link and add a www. at the beginning. It should show up correctly then. :)

Thank you very much, Vic. It worked. :-D

I'm also considering YouTube evagelism. YouTube has now become so famous. So many people use it for different purpose. Can it be defined as a community. Yes according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJbgEiQ4Cg

Very interesting. ;-) Sadly there are not much evangelism happening there. Lots of junk.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back