Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Name Game

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

Collier

In this game, take the next letter of the alphabet and give the name of a person and some information about that person whose name begins with that letter. I'll start!AdamIt seems only fitting to start with him as he was the first man created(Genesis 2). Adam was placed in the garden of Eden and "gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field" (Genesis 2:20).With his wife, Eve, they disobeyed God and thus sin entered into the world (Romans 5:12).

Billy

My dad! He likes westerns, especially if they have John Wayne in them. He also likes rocks and reading. He is a natural carpenter - I mean, he can build about anything with wood and, as far as I know, he never went to trade school. In fact, he is the process of adding on to our house! He is also a good, Christian man, and I not only love him, but also respect and admire him.

cly:Thanks for the reply and it is great that you have a dad that is worthy to write about.I should have said in the original post that it should be Biblical chracters. :oops: I thought it may be a good way for people to learn more about some Biblical people they may have not heard about.I would hope that you and others will continue the thread all the way through the alphabet.Thanks again, and I am sorry for the misunderstanding of my original intentions.

Dessie

A girl that I work with. SHe always keeps you on your toes and keeps you looking after her. SHe loves to flirt with the kitchen boys

Easu
brother of jacob and now could soneone tell me why did God chose jacob although easu dint do anything wrong in the site of God.

Francesca,a cousin I have with brain damage that can no longer walk or talk but is loved by many.She loves cheetos.

Back