Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nasa plays god.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Nasa is as satanic as a pile of dung is smelly. But you can't convince some folks of that no matter what you bring to the table.

NASA makes their own rain clouds. [VIDEO]

When satan deceived men in the beginning he told us that we would be like gods, and the lie is still believed today. In fact there are some who have dedicated themselves to the lie in order to prove that it's true, and propagate the lie.

The link doesn't work for me, but in what way is making rain clouds satanic? Don't we do it every time a plane flies? Farmers have been seeding rain clouds since the 1930s to create rainfall. This seems a tad hyperbolic...

The link doesn't work for me, but in what way is making rain clouds satanic? Don't we do it every time a plane flies? Farmers have been seeding rain clouds since the 1930s to create rainfall. This seems a tad hyperbolic...

I guess that it's all in the eye of the beholder.

ok. i am not for transhumanism but making rain and or better and stronger crops?? a christian man found the cure for the rust of corn and save billions in india. so i guess he is in hell???

I guess it is just something that you've got to actually think about or you just won't understand it, but the clues aren't hard to follow.

Yep, to some folks, if it looks good, and many times even if it's obviously satanic, there's just no convincing them that it isn't good.

If it weren't for people like that satan would go out of business.

I guess it is just something that you've got to actually think about or you just won't understand it, but the clues aren't hard to follow.

Yep, to some folks, if it looks good, and many times even if it's obviously satanic, there's just no convincing them that it isn't good.

If it weren't for people like that satan would go out of business.
i am not a pretribber for a good solid reason. i barely by a single thread hold to the idea of the ac. two hundred yrs ago there was no idea of the nwo and also the idea of a worldwide goverment in eschatology.

and men then were far more into reading and teaching the word. not that had it all right but to say that they are as weak spiritually today is bunk.

"to be healthy is a blessing,but to be sick is a gift from God for its in sickness that i draw close to God"

charles spurgeon, a man to whom knew sickness and was very devout. we christian in the west havent a clue.

you refer to the signs and wonders of the false prophet.if you are right then why would you be using it to post this??

Well, the Bible does speak of signs and lying wonders, it even tells of someone who will have the power to bring down fire in the sight of men. Will it be a trick, or will it be real fire? I don't know, i tend to think that just because I see something that does not really mean that I should believe it.

Does nasa have a purpose in all of this? I don't know for sure if they do or not. Could nasa have a part in some grand deception? I don't see why not, they've certainly got the resources to pull it off. And power does corrupt people so you've got to factor that into the equation. To say that their are no bad apples involved with nasa and its work is ludicrous. Also there are people that are well meaning involved with them, but good intentions usually don't triumph in the end.

It's just something to think about, that's all,

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back