Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Neil Diamond America

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

Our Great Country, Have A Happy Fourth
[video=youtube;5k2lSnAcapM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k2lSnAcapM[/video]

post-10-0-09230100-1309652973.gif

post-10-0-88634100-1309652989.gif

Brings tears to my eyes and goosebumps to my arms every single time I hear it...but watching Neil sing is live...sheer awesomeness!

Thanks for the post, Lewis! In spite of all our struggles and issues, still they come, seeking the hope that America offers. This song is as true as the day he wrote it! :yes

One example: I've worked in the medical industry for years. The finest young clinicians in the world finish medical school and pack up to practice medicine here, because this is where hope lives. This is where discovery lives. This is where life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness lives. (hoping our government health care doesn't muck this up)

I love to see people from other countries take pride in their homeland, and I hope pride in my homeland doesn't come off as arrogance. I love my country! :thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back