Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Never Give Up the Ship

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello Friends,

Never Give up the Ship, was a song from the radio station, back when I was a child. Truth and humor blended perfectly in a mad cap styled song of what can go wrong. The chorus rang , never give up, no never give up,..... THAT SHIP. It was a popular variety styled station and not Christian Family style listening like today.

Now today per chance you turn the radio in your car on and have to buzz the channels, things are a bit different I have found. You see, I am sure you do, the Ship ain't sunk, but the muddy waters are running very very deep.

So, I simply suggest, when the rains fall and the tires are flat, when you dog bites you as soon as you turn your back. When your bills are due and ya got wholes in your pockets, When bread cost five dollars and inflation is up like a rocket.

Simple solutions are a dime a dozen and everyone seems to have some lip, I say dear friends in Christ, never give up, no , never ever give up, THAT SHIP.

Please file under old goat humor.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back