Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New here- and to Christianity as a whole

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

beepii

Hello,

Hope this message finds you all well, I just wanted to introduce myself. As of writing this, I can finally say for certain that I am a new Christian. I was raised in a non-religious household (not Atheist but not practicing). My parents and I are immigrants to a Christian country (England) so I was taught about Christianity in school. I have had periods on and off engaging with the Bible and Prayer in private ever since I was 13, but now that I have turned 19, I'm finally certain that Jesus is the way. I'm still learning and I don't have a community irl to support and facilitate my learning so I decided to come here.

Thank you and take care :)

Hello,

Hope this message finds you all well, I just wanted to introduce myself. As of writing this, I can finally say for certain that I am a new Christian. I was raised in a non-religious household (not Atheist but not practicing). My parents and I are immigrants to a Christian country (England) so I was taught about Christianity in school. I have had periods on and off engaging with the Bible and Prayer in private ever since I was 13, but now that I have turned 19, I'm finally certain that Jesus is the way. I'm still learning and I don't have a community irl to support and facilitate my learning so I decided to come here.

Hi, and welcome to the site.
Be sure of this, God will provide everything you need to facilitate your growth in grace and in the knowledge of Him.
Prayer is a great start.

Greetings! It's always great to hear of another following along behind Jesus!
He's your guide and will be faithful to equip you with all that you need for the journey!
May He abundantly bless and increase your knowledge and understanding of the scripture and may you grow closer by the day to Him, knowing Him as your best friend and faithful Savior!

Numbers 6:24-26
24 “May the Lord bless you and keep you.
25 May the Lord show you his kindness
and have mercy on you.
26 May the Lord watch over you
and give you peace.”’
AMEN

Welcome! Just out of curiosity, 2 questions:
Where in England do you live? (nearest city of size)
What country did you emigrate from?

Hello beepii, welcome to CF, and far more importantly, welcome to the family of God as well!! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us 🙂

God bless you!!

--David
p.s. - there's a 4-part online teaching series for new believers (that was very helpful to me when I became a believer) called Spiritual Boot Camp. It takes a close look at four of our most important Christian spiritual disciplines, How to Study the Bible, How to Pray, How to Function in the Body (Fellowship), and How to Witness, and it will give you practical ways to help apply each of them to your daily Christian walk.

The teaching is by Dr. John MacArthur. He's the longtime pastor of a church in California, and he has an online ministry (gty.org/Grace to You) and a daily radio ministry as well. If you'd like to check the series out, go here and then scroll down a bit (it is free to read and/or to listen to online, just FYI).

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Hello,

hi beepii
We need more women around here!
Hope to see you around.
Welcome. :)

Hello,

Hello, beepii

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hey All,
Welcome beepii! (Sending a virtual big old 🤗 hug.) Jump right in and get involved. There are a lot of good people here with which to have fellowship. (Fellowship is sharing our thoughts and prayers and insights with each other.) So ask, comment, and just have some fun.
Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz😎

Back