Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New here.. and...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

Any christian singles got MSN messenger? Location is of little matter to me if a good person is found.

I'd almost forgot that MSN messenger contacts are shown in profiles .... how weird :infinity:

I'm single and have MSN :wink:

nah I'm really just joking.. I'm a guy and have a GF. I was just going to throw it out there that I think Christians are specially bred for having good long distance relationships... from experience. Good luck, but don't ignore God in your relationships because He really will make it easier for you... peace

j_hunt_12 said:
I'm single and have MSN :wink:

nah I'm really just joking.. I'm a guy and have a GF. I was just going to throw it out there that I think Christians are specially bred for having good long distance relationships... from experience. Good luck, but don't ignore God in your relationships because He really will make it easier for you... peace
lol :lol: Now can we trust what you have said, since you have contradicted yourself? :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back