Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Website

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

SunnyOne

Hello,

Please take a look at this site which allows one to confess their secrets and reveal their truths.
I am the co-founder of this site and would like some feedback on the concept and any other thoughts you may have. Feel free to sign up for the launch as the full site is not available, though a small portion of the site (Eclipse Moments) is currently in place.

Thank you!
[url="http://www.youreveal.com"]http://www.youreveal.com[/url]

I tried to read the Chinese translated main page and found its contents make little sense. Personally, I don't really think your site needs translating, because English is the international language and thus should be enough for most readers. If you do want to translate your site into another language, ask a native speaker for help, but don't use Google Translator, which always makes silly mistakes.

Interesting concept, might work

I agree with the comment about the language translation

On the home page, maybe place the text beginning with “Do you have a secret?†above the “Guys scare me!†box

Good luck!

I agree with what David505 said about moving the "Do you have a secret?" headline above the "Guys scare me" box.

Also: That initial secret you display (Guys scare me) is critical. That's your hook. That's the most interesting thing on the page, and that's what best explains (through example) what your site is about. Consider making it much bigger (especially the font size of the secret itself). The secrets themselves should be the central focus of the site, not all of the surrounding explanations, which right now take up way more page real-estate.

One more: Pick a color besides dark tan for your headlines...they don't have enough contrast against the background.

Hoped that helped!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back