Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

no secret rapture. no pretrib possible. (duplicate thread)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What was the vengeance for?

((like post number seven in will the good make heaven))((just posted, just saw it minute ago))

men are so vile, so completely wicked and evil and harmful to others, not just murdering, but assaulting and oppressing and (things that ought not even be discussed, so wicked are they, and totally unbecoming for believers to even speak of what they do in secret(and in the open! these days!).
mankind and society is so far away from God, that when 1/3 dies,
the rest of the people left on earth curse God instead of crying for help. (except for the remnant).

men/mankind/society , yes as a whole group, yes in the untied states and britin and other continents,
are wicked as in the days of noah and as in sodom and gomorrah.

and getting worse daily.

God's people under the throne (as posted after yours) are crying out to God for Him to quickly execute His Justice on the people of earth.

men are so vile, so completely wicked and evil and harmful to others, not just murdering, but assaulting and oppressing and (things that ought not even be discussed, so wicked are they, and totally unbecoming for believers to even speak of what they do in secret(and in the open! these days!).
the rest of the people left on earth curse God instead of crying for help. (except for the remnant).

men/mankind/society , yes as a whole group, yes in the untied states and britin and other continents,

and getting worse daily.

God's people under the throne (as posted after yours) are crying out to God for Him to quickly execute His Justice on the people of earth.
I agree...

((like post number seven in will the good make heaven))((just posted, just saw it minute ago))

and getting worse daily.

Help me understand,you say only the remnant will be crying for help...

My question is this,throughout scripture,it was only the remnant that stayed true to God,so why did'nt they get raptured?

Help me understand,you say only the remnant will be crying for help...

My question is this,throughout scripture,it was only the remnant that stayed true to God,so why did'nt they get raptured?

what happened to them was planned perfectly before the world was created,
and more importantly,
Yhwh was pleased to chose them, call them, or accept them when they repented, IN Christ Jesus forgiven, cleansed of all unrighteousness, and made holy.
what happened to them on earth is nothing compared to the exceeding eternal glory and glorious life awaiting the moment it is revealed according to Yhwh's Plan.
if they got 'raptured' , they would not be in His plan, nor in Him, nor have eternal Life. (i.e. it just couldn't happen, and didn't)

it is not I who say only the remnant will be crying for help --- that is what the Bible says(as posted several places already) --- and that the rest of mankind doesn't even care but instead they curse Yhwh, so they are cursed and never receive eternal Life.

I will help you find the references as needed if you can't --- either in this thread, or elsewhere , or biblegateway search.

So what is the purpose of the rapture?

I believe it is simply , as others have posted several times and places with the Scriptures,
the time the King Yeshua comes in the sky and Returns to earth like "lightning flashes all across the sky east to west all over the earth" (i.e. not a secret - everyone knows at that time and sees His Return or the Evidence of His Return.)
AT THAT TIME, the ones Appointed unto Him are "caught up in the air" (which is likely to be, and usually thought to be , in the sky also; but potentially (no one mentioned) it might be a metaphor)

they are caught up in the air to be WITH HIM, and as He comes to earth (almost certainty on the Mount of Olives with a VERY GREAT EARTHQUAKE) .... (remember, if and as this occurs, THIS IS YESHUA the SON OF GOD COMING TO RULE ON EARTH - the mightiest day ever and some probably call this day the "day of the Lord" but I'm not sure it's this day or not (it's definitely NOT 1st day though,btw).

In any case, the 'rapture' as described in Yhwh's Word is what Yhwh says it is, and men have all around the world confused it and mistranslated it and mixed it up.
Yhwh's Purpose is not man's purpose, but is higher above any man's ability to think as heaven is above the earth.

now, down to earth, a woman had a dream about Jesus' return to earth, about 1832 she had the dream,
and
as far as anyone I know has been able to show,
a pastor decided to publicize her dream and make a big show about it and called it the "secret rapture" .

as far as I know, he did this to get more money and people following him,
then others caught on to it and pursued it sometimes quite vigorously (with a great deal of energy) for the same reasons.

and maybe some 'innocently' passed it on not knowing what had happened (they were 'tricked').

Yhwh, the Creator, KNOWS. men on earth have just messed it all up. so don't worry if one way seems right today, and another way seems right tomorrow ---
the only One Who can give you peace and joy and righteousness is Yhwh through Jesus Christ the Savior our Lord and Master.

That is the one sure thing we can know.

I believe it is simply , as others have posted several times and places with the Scriptures,
the time the King Yeshua comes in the sky and Returns to earth like "lightning flashes all across the sky east to west all over the earth" (i.e. not a secret - everyone knows at that time and sees His Return or the Evidence of His Return.)
AT THAT TIME, the ones Appointed unto Him are "caught up in the air" (which is likely to be, and usually thought to be , in the sky also; but potentially (no one mentioned) it might be a metaphor)

they are caught up in the air to be WITH HIM, and as He comes to earth (almost certainty on the Mount of Olives with a VERY GREAT EARTHQUAKE) .... (remember, if and as this occurs, THIS IS YESHUA the SON OF GOD COMING TO RULE ON EARTH - the mightiest day ever and some probably call this day the "day of the Lord" but I'm not sure it's this day or not (it's definitely NOT 1st day though,btw).

In any case, the 'rapture' as described in Yhwh's Word is what Yhwh says it is, and men have all around the world confused it and mistranslated it and mixed it up.
Yhwh's Purpose is not man's purpose, but is higher above any man's ability to think as heaven is above the earth.

now, down to earth, a woman had a dream about Jesus' return to earth, about 1832 she had the dream,
and
as far as anyone I know has been able to show,
a pastor decided to publicize her dream and make a big show about it and called it the "secret rapture" .

as far as I know, he did this to get more money and people following him,
then others caught on to it and pursued it sometimes quite vigorously (with a great deal of energy) for the same reasons.

and maybe some 'innocently' passed it on not knowing what had happened (they were 'tricked').

Yhwh, the Creator, KNOWS. men on earth have just messed it all up. so don't worry if one way seems right today, and another way seems right tomorrow ---
the only One Who can give you peace and joy and righteousness is Yhwh through Jesus Christ the Savior our Lord and Master.

That is the one sure thing we can know.

Isn't this describing the 2nd coming?
This is The Day of the Lord....

And no,it's not the first day,it's the 7th

having trouble with english today? you said "and no, it's not the first day, it's the 7th".

who did you say that to , or why even say it ?

Yea I th
having trouble with english today? you said "and no, it's not the first day, it's the 7th".

who did you say that to , or why even say it ?

Okayy let's start over

I quoted your post #89,asking was it not describbing the 2nd coming

The 2nd coming is the Day of the Lord.....I was saying 7th day in the grand scheme of things,ie from Adam till that Day

And I asked you if post #89 was'nt the 2nd coming,when will it be?

"(it's definitely NOT 1st day though,btw)." is as you quoted, what I said.
then
you said, "NO" it's not the first day, it's the 7th.

since we both said it is not the first day, why did you say "no" ?

on the rest of it all, we are not dis-agreeing.

"(it's definitely NOT 1st day though,btw)." is as you quoted, what I said.
then
you said, "NO" it's not the first day, it's the 7th.

since we both said it is not the first day, why did you say "no" ?

on the rest of it all, we are not dis-agreeing.

Guess I missed your meaning on " definitely not 1st day"

So what did you mean ?

Guess I missed your meaning on " definitely not 1st day"

So what did you mean ?

Speaking in paraphrase, sort of, the false church and the beast of Revelation have called the first day the Lord's Day or the Day of the Lord...... multitudes have been deceived. 1st day has never been the Lord's Day(in Scripture) or the Day of the Lord. I think e.w.bullinger proved that exegesis a long time ago. (besides countless others), and the testimony of Yeshua is certain..... (in spirit testifying this is so).

Speaking in paraphrase, sort of, the false church and the beast of Revelation have called the first day the Lord's Day or the Day of the Lord...... multitudes have been deceived. 1st day has never been the Lord's Day(in Scripture) or the Day of the Lord. I think e.w.bullinger proved that exegesis a long time ago. (besides countless others), and the testimony of Yeshua is certain..... (in spirit testifying this is so).

Gotcha...

Back