Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] O God, hear my prayer...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

jive4005

O most high God... I come before You today in happiness and in grief. I glory in Your works and mercies. I thank You for my salvation and for Your sacrafice upon the cross. I thank You for the boundless blessings You send my way every moment. I thank You for indeed being our great way-maker.

Lord God, I grieve at the lack of Spirit abiding within Your church. I stand in sorrow for the many who have ears but refuse to listen, at those who have eyes yet refuse to see. So many without victory in Your truth O good God, so many living in disobedience and lustful and selfish sins.

I pray for these lost and wandering people, O Father, people who know OF You but who know You not. My tears stain my clothes and take away my joy. I live in fear for them, that in their disobedience and sloth they will hurt others and offend You.

O great God, my rock and my hope, can You not make me a better steward in Your service? Is there not enough faith within me to a great enough degree that I can help turn at least some of these part-time Christians into saints on fire for You? Grant me a deeper faith O Lord, that they too would have You as the center of their lives, that victory in Your house would be the norm rather than the exception.

I ask You to help and teach me O God... and to help and teach those others who feel as I do; to empower us in Your service. I'm here Lord! Use me please. Make me better. Give me more resolve and fervor.

I ask Your blessings upon me and my household... today! Hear my prayers O God of power and righteousness. In Christ Jesus... amen

Deke

A most beautiful prayer Deke. May The Lord graciously hear your prayers.

Roxanne

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back