Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Octomom" my babies disgust me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
But like I was saying this girl is crazy, and I don't think that she can help it.

But, couldn't the same be said for the guy who abused me as well?

It all boils down to an adult using children to satisfy their own twisted needs.

handy has a point.

that octomon need not have any kids.sadly they are her victims. i cant imagine any of her kids if theres no intervention having a healthy adulthood.

God had to heal me of my parents failures. i had it out with my dad on things he didnt do right. yes he provided but he didnt do all that he could have done.

yet what i went through will pale to what those kids will face.

i would take my sisters kids from her if she looses them again(mom had custody of them all for one year) if my wife could handle being a step-mom again but she cant.

her oldest is full of rage and hate already, he acts just like his mother who sadly is hurt but hasnt sought the lord. its a long story on her selfshiness and such usery of my mom.

But, couldn't the same be said for the guy who abused me as well?

It all boils down to an adult using children to satisfy their own twisted needs.

In way, it seems the same could indeed be said. And if there were a person who knowingly put your abuser in front of more kids, I would be even more angry at that person.

Some people do need the intervention of others to stop what they can't stop on their own. I'm so very sorry that you had to endure that and I would hope for ways to prevent recurrence anywhere! There are many approaches, and I'm sure you have many thoughts on this. We all need to be vigilant to prevent in our own ways!

In this case I'm also pointing at the medical field which did not earlier monitor and discover the doctor who put more kids in harms way through his actions.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back