Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

One is the Loneliest Number

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

One is the Loneliest Number

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one
No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa-oh, worse than two

By Harry Nilsson and song by Three Dog One Night lyrics

The above lyrics express a time in the life of God, the Creator, just before the creation. He was all alone and unhappy about it. So He used his magnificent mind and came up with a great idea, to make a FAMILY and a home for them.

Secrets of Enoch 24 1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

The creation of the FAMILY and a “place†for them was the first step God took to assuage His loneliness.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

“Adoil†here symbolizes Mother Zion or Wisdom. From Her belly all the children of light were “born in one Dayâ€Â, the 4th Creation Day, Isaiah 66:7-14, Revelation 12:1-2.

Educating the FAMILY in desired social behavior utilizes a family of dark tools, android robot-tools, to provide negative contrast to His “goodnessâ€Â. These are evil spirits, the Kingdom of Devils.

Secrets of Enoch 26 1 And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: 'Let Archas come forth hard,' and he came forth hard from the invisible. And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red. 2 And I said: 'Be opened, Archas, and let there be born from thee,' and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing 3 the creation of all lower things, and I saw that it was good and said to him: 'Go thou down below, and make thyself firm, and be for a foundation for the lower things,' and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness there is nothing else.

Our first conscious life begins on earth, where all the children experience a negative “exercise†with these “tools†to give us contrast for our second and final phase of education in Heaven called “perfectionâ€Â.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalms of Solomon V: 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

Isaiah 49:5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. 7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Ecclesiastes 1:13. And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Romans 8:18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Each generation of men is gathered again to Heaven where REUNION with the Living One occurs.

Acts of John 100. The multitude around the Cross that is not of one form is the inferior nature. And those whom you saw in the Cross, even if they have not (yet) one form -not every member of him who has come down has yet been gathered together. But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

New Testament Apocrypha, by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

John 17:21. That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23. I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The “Big-Bang Theory†about the existence of matter and the galaxies and star systems is really about God. The “primordial mass†from which things exploded outward is the Creator. The theory holds that the outward spiral of galaxies and matter will eventually stop, and strong gravitational forces will begin an inward collapse of all matter to the original “sourceâ€Â, which scientists cannot bring themselves to identify as “Godâ€Â! This collapse results in reunion with the Creator which is called “oneness†in the Bible. Enoch describes it this way.

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

Man is the time of this world, God’s stars. All time (the children) will be stuck together (become one). “then all time shall perish (be “circumcised†as in Hosea 13:14), and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternallyâ€Â.

Peter’s vision of animals on a sheet (Psalm 49:20) shows that men with very little understanding first descend from Heaven, where they are first born; they spend time on earth for a while; and then those same animals return to Heaven again intact. This is yet another way of expressing the BIG BANG. Those who spring off from God do indeed reunite with Him again.

Acts 10:9. On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10. And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11. And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12. Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14. But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16. This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Back to the song lyrics, “One is the loneliest number†expresses Father’s original predicament. He did a BIG BANG and created a “house environment†for the family He planned. First He made a Wife now revealed to be Mother Wisdom, also known as Jerusalem and Zion. Together they reproduced all the offspring they desired in one day, the 4th Creation Day. At this time God continues to roll up time (the children) and their generations from the earth-stage where we experience a first-life “exercise with evilâ€Â. The rising generation becomes “one†with Him in the final stage of “perfection†at the Hevenly Altar. This is how One (is for) /created all and ALL eventually will be “one†with Him again. The Creator can do what Harry Nilsson could not imagine when he wrote the lyrics to the song at the beginning of this document.

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :tongue :biggrin :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back